Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Spring has sprung (at least if you’re in the Northern Hemisphere). That means it’s time for spring cleaning and making Todoist faster, bug-free, and easy on the eyes.
Tap “What’s New” in your settings to learn all about these little fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best cross platform todo app
Highly recommended if you need something that works seamlessly across mobile, web and desktop/windows. I wanted something that’d integrate in Outlook desktop client and then I could also send emails to create tasks but was very simple to use. Great app!
Recommendation: you should have something like user voice for Microsoft where people can up/down vote features.
Perfect organisational application
I am using it for a medium sized organisation as a CEO.
It's perfect for our routine work and passing information instantly to each other
Love this app
Love their cross-platform integration and ease of use.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Doist Inc.
- 102.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Pro - Monthly Rs 520.00
- Todoist Pro - Yearly Rs 4,800.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.