About version 3.6.0:
- To receive push notification in case of an error, you have to allow it under Setting screen – Push
Notification. You will get push notification also if app Buderus Mydevice is close.
- System pressure will be displayed at Info screen under System info for Ems plus appliances with a pressure
Would you like to monitor your heating and control it remotely via the Internet? The Buderus "MyDevice" app makes this simple.
You can execute the following control and monitoring functions:
- Change the room's set temperature
- Change the set DHW temperature
- Quickly and easily switch between automatic and manual heating mode (Automatic/Manual or Day/Night)
- Quickly and easily switch between automatic and manual DHW operation (when hot water controller
setting has its own time program)
- Convenient, intuitive changing of the switching times in your heating programs
- Convenient, intuitive changing of the switching times in your hot water programs (when domestic hot
water controller setting has its own time program)
- Graphical display of the room and outside temperature curves in the overview for the current day,
week or month.
- Graphical display of the solar yield from your thermal solar system in the overview for the current
day or month.
- Zoom capabilities in the graphical displays
- Display of selected system information
- Display of current maintenance and fault messages
MyDevice offers futureoriented, mobile heating convenience that you can use to your advantage equally for both your home and holiday apartment. Operation is quite similar to that of your usual heating controls and thanks to an intuitive menu especially easy. Password-protected access ensures a high level of security.
You need the following to use the MyDevice app:
- a Logamatic EMS control system with controller RC30/RC35 (starting with year of production 2003) or
- a Logamatic EMS plus control system with controller RC300 or RC310 (starting with year of production 2012) or
- Logatherm WPS -1 heat pumps with Logamatic HMC10 user interface or
- Logatherm heat pumps with Logamatic HMC300 and the Logamatic EMS plus control System user interface.
For communication with the heating system, you need a heat source
- with an integrated IP interface or
- with an additional Logamatic web gateway KM50/100/200
as well as an
- existing LAN network (router with a free RJ45 connection)
- iOs version 8 or higher.
If an RC200 user interface is associated with a heating circuit, viewing and changing the timer programs is not possible for this heating circuit.
Additional costs for the Internet connection may apply; for this reason, a flat-rate Internet connection is recommended.
The expanded functionality of the app requires updating your gateway software. Leave your gateway connected to the Internet for at least 24 hours for the update.
Your Buderus heating contractor can tell you whether your heating system meets the technical requirements, and supply and install the appropriate gateway if necessary. They can also advise you personally and provide support regarding use.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for providing detailed feedback regarding our Buderus MyDevice app. This can lead to further product developments.
Additional information on the MyDevice app and Buderus products can be found on our homepage:
- Receive push notification for EMS plus heatpump Buderus Logatherm.
- Display system pressure for EMS plus appliances with pressure sensor
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App on iPhone
Basic software - was ok but since the last update it is mega slow - it takes 1 minute in average to load the first screen (fibre optic conn 1000kbps on cable and 500kbps WiFi), so problem is not the network.
Working, but basic
OK, its not so bad as in other comments:
+ changes made in app are instantly reflected
+ system info page is useful to see current modulation and temperatures to make later changes in settings
+ once km200 is set-up, connection is stable, but slow
- km200 set-up is not easy, my installers had problem with it (this task is more for network specialist)
- it takes time to retrieve info from Buderus server, 10-15 seconds in my case, for each page
- data on temperatures graphs shown wrongly or outdated
- functions and statistics in app are really basic
It would be useful to have more statistics available (ie number o starts, gas consumption) and directional assessment if current settings are eco / what to do to improve.
The application gives the possibility to control all needed function. Local connection to the buderus gate is not working what makes this application very slow. Fix this an it will be 5 stars.
- Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
- 81.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.