The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all of your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
- Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Receive notifications about new mail fast, with notification centre, badge and lock screen options
- Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type and spelling suggestions
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
- Respond to Google Calendar invitations straight from the app
- Organise your mail by archiving, labelling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- Send and receive attachments
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Now, you can easily stay on top of your emails by adding the Gmail widget to your home screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just a small point
Must be the best mail app! I do love using gmail which gives me option to read mail attachments easily, very fast notifications and so far, never crashed. The only thing I’d like to have in this app is translation option as we do in web version, would be so useful to translate mails while reading. Hopefully will get that feature soon. Thanks Google 😊
Swipe problem left to right on ipad
The problem has been fixed. The app works well. I Love it. I give it five stars. Thank you Google for a great app :)
Each time when I swipe from left to right to see the menu the screen goes blank. Then I have to restart gmail. This is annoying. I started using spark until the update is available to fix this problem.
Can’t add events to calendar
It just can’t accept any event and add it to calendar, I have to do it manually through google Calendar app logged to the same account - invite is valid, because I can easily do that through web interface, but gmail app shows the notify at the bottom “invitation data is out of date” - well, it isn’t, it shows data properly in preview and as I said, adding it through web just works. There are numerous issues with this reported on support board, but the only thing support team can do is asking to provide more and more screenshots...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Google LLC
- 329.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.