Harry Potter: Magic Awakened 12+
A Hogwarts Wizarding World CCG
- Offers In-App Purchases
Master the Magic with cards and spells in this Wizarding World adventure!
Test your skills against other witches and wizards in exciting multiplayer duels in the latest Harry Potter game! Harry Potter: Magic Awakened is a new card collection game (CCG) and role-playing game (RPG) where you enroll at Hogwarts and explore the wizarding world. Play with friends and elevate your skills on a journey to master the magic!
Will you battle a dragon? Play with friends in PvP duels? Step into Harry Potter’s shoes in the Book with No Name? You choose! From the label that has brought Wizarding World games like Hogwarts Legacy, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery and Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells, comes a new adventure game and CCG brawler experience unlike any other Harry Potter mobile game.
- Collect and level 70+ Cards: Master the magic and cast spells like Stupefy and Incendio in card battles. Summon fantastic beasts and artefacts in PvP brawls and PvE challenges.
- New Harry Potter Story Game: You’ve arrived at Hogwarts 10 years after the defeat of Voldemort, and joined a new generation of witches and wizards. Encounter beloved characters and new adventure companions in Hogwarts and beyond!
- Role-play and Customize your own witch or wizard: Shop in Diagon Alley for wands, brooms and outfits to show off your magic, and much more.
- Explore and Socialize with other wizards: Connect with friends online in real-time, duel and explore Hogwarts together
What to do at Hogwarts?
Harry Potter: Magic Awakened combines the best of adventure games, RPG games and story games together! Online multiplayer games and role-playing story games enthusiasts alike will surely find a favourite activity at Hogwarts.
- Duelling Club: Enter the Duelling Club, a magic arena where Hogwarts students practise competitive card brawls, in solo or duo modes. Play with friends and jump into some real-time PvP action! Face off against other wizards online in fun PvP 1v1 or 2v2 multiplayer brawls. Step into the arena, select your cards, strategically position yourself, and coordinate as a team to rise to the top! Unlike traditional CCG games which favour turn-based card battle, players gain magic points real-time and can cast spells and summons (from Nifflers to Dragons), avoid opposing wizards’ attacks, and team up for brilliant combos.
- Attend Classes at Hogwarts: Collect new magic cards, brew potions, learn Harry Potter lore at History of Magic and more.
- Forbidden Forest: Enter at your own peril, follow clues, collect rare ingredients, fend off magical creatures and even face dragons.
- Book with No Name: Play as Harry, Hermione and Ron; follow the legacy of iconic wizarding world characters and relive fan-favourite moments from Harry Potter stories.
- Quidditch Training: Speed through the pitch and become the top scorer.
- The Ball: Invite friends to the Ball and dance the night away.
- Fireworks Show: Witness fireworks over Hogwarts every night to cap off a day of hard wizarding studies!
Harry Potter: Magic Awakened goes beyond traditional CCG and card battle games. Play with friends or alone; enjoy PvP matches or co-op action; collect items, or enjoy the RPG game features that allow you to role-play as the witch or wizard that you’ve always wanted to become in the wizarding world.
Forget about casual magic games and enroll as a true student of magic at Hogwarts, just like Harry Potter!
Join our community:
Harry Potter: Magic Awakened is developed by Netease and co-published by WB Games under Portkey Games, a label creating video games inspired by J.K. Rowling's stories, from puzzle games to role-playing adventure and card battle games.
Seasonal Card Updates
* Protego Diabolica & Time-Turner cards have an increased earn rate until 04:59 a.m. (UTC+8) on June 13.
* Time Traveler Card Skin on 100th Card Pull with additional rewards for the 30th and 60th Card pull!
* Seasonal Card pull price changed from 200 to 150 Gems. Compensation will be provided to players who had previously used gems to pull cards prior to this update.
Forbidden Forest Updates
* Rewards for Team Exploration first clears and the Flying Ford Anglia have been increased.
* Players who previously completed these challenges will receive compensation with reward difference.
Spellbook + Card Update
* Max Spellbook limit has been increased to 110! Players who have reached Spellbook level 100 will have three tasks to complete to unlock these additional levels.
* Max Card level has increased to 18. With this change, some Spellbook and Card levels may change on player accounts, we will send out compensation to players affected.
* All Cards now feature a Practice option, we encourage you to try new cards before bringing them into battle!
Duelling Club Updates
* Slightly increased the maximum Card level limitations for various Duelling Club tiers.
* Added daily bonus rewards for the Duelling Club, granting extra Gems for participants Max 20 Gems can be earned a day.
Lucky Wheel Update
* Clockturn keys are now 200 Gems, and Clockturn Key Packs are now 680 Gems. Compensation will be given for players who used Clockturn keys previously.
* Upon reaching certain milestones in the Yearbook story, players will now receive additional rewards.
* Previously unclaimed rewards will be distributed to players who have already met the milestones.
* The Sign-in System will now distribute rewards based on the total sign-in days of the month.
* As a result, Catch-up Slips will be removed from the game. Gems matching their original price will be reimbursed to eligible Catch-up Slip owners.
Ratings and Reviews
Playing this game was so much fun. It was so awesome to be at Hogwarts and I never got bored playing. I love the characters because they’re so cute (most of them lol). The graphics are amazing! If you love Harry Potter then I totally recommend this game!
Fun at first, but later it gets worse
In the beginning the game is fun to play and explore besides the world being very small and limited. The quests and tasks are getting boring after first hour of playing, you need to fight all the time, most of the classes tasks look the same. You can’t really buy anything with money, this currency is useless if you can buy 3 pieces of clothing and some hair. For everything else you need spend gems or other gems or God knows what. But I’d say this could be somehow acceptable because the game is still developing, but it is classical pay to win game unfortunately… I would much rather pay for it once and have fun that being frustrated for not being able to go on with the plot. Yes, I’m stuck in the closed circle of not being able to pass one main quest fight and not being able to pass forest exploration as my charms book level is too low. How am I possibly able to get it higher if not by spending money? I’m really disappointed because I enjoyed it so far and was kinda ok with problems mentioned above, but after half a day of trying to upgrade anything and fighting it became boring and frustrating. I will observe if anything changes, but will probably uninstall the game, not worth anyone’s time in my opinion
Developer Response ,
Hi Chenoir, thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on Harry Potter: Magic Awakened so far! Your feedback is really important to us so we will be sure to share this with the appropriate team regarding the world size, quests, classes and everything else mentioned. Additionally, if you ever run into any issues while playing don’t hesitate to reach out either in-game by clicking the settings button on the bottom left and choosing “Service” or at go.wbgames.com/HPMAHelp. Thank you!
I’m not a fan of Harry Potter but this game made me to love it. Even to that point that I want to read the book 🤣
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 2.9 GB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- TM © Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s23)
- In-App Purchases
- Magic Pass 49,99 zł
- Premium Magic Pass 99,99 zł
- A pocketful of Jewels 39,99 zł
- A mountain of Jewels 499,99 zł
- A pile of Jewels 49,99 zł
- A large sack of Jewels 99,99 zł
- A bucket bag of Jewels 149,99 zł
- A handful of Jewels 29,99 zł
- A pouch of Jewels 79,99 zł
- Magic Pass Upgrade 69,99 zł