The trusted Word app lets you create, edit, view and share your files with others quickly and easily. Send, view and edit Office docs attached to emails from your phone with this powerful word processing app from Microsoft.
With Word, your Office moves with you. Whether you’re a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student or a project manager working on documentation, Word is as handy as you want it to be.
Make effective text documents, scripts, blogs, write-ups or CVs. Customise your document, letter, CV or notes your way with robust tools that enable you to accomplish your best writing with the best format options and templates.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Office 365 subscription. Create and edit documents, collaborate and share with ease when you download Microsoft Word today.
• Kick-start your projects, assignments, letters, blogs, scripts, notes, write-ups or CV with beautifully designed modern templates.
• Use rich formatting and layout options to note down your ideas and express them in writing.
• Document formats and layouts stay pristine and look great on any device.
Read, write and edit documents
• Reading view lets you read lengthy docs, letters, scripts and more on your device with ease.
• Use familiar writing and editing tools as you’d find on a desktop word processor.
• Share thoughts by commenting in docs right next to the text you’re discussing.
• Everyone can collaborate and stay on top of changes to the text, layout and formatting.
• As you and your team make changes, you can revert to view earlier drafts with the improved version history in Word.
• Share files with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit or view your documents.
• Easily manage permissions and see who’s working on a document.
• Copy the content of your Word files directly into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach your docs to an email and make sharing easier.
Download Microsoft Word now and get the best way to create, share and edit documents from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Monthly Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft Office. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Blows Pages out of the water. The app is fenomenal and runs smoothly. (Please update the interface icons!)
Don’t use it
In my opiniom all the five star reviews here are fake, bought by Microsoft, because this app is sh...t. First there are little things, that make me go crazy like the undo thingy. Its usefulness is far from a desktop version. And check this out: I had a writing in progress and i acccidently opened an older version of the file AND it had an autosave automaticaly turned on despite the fact that I turned it off manualny at some point, but it seems that app i so smart it had actually decided to turn itself back on. In result my good file got overwritten in an instant and there was no way of getting it back. My fault? Don’t think so.
Is this an early beta version? If yes, it should be included in the description.
Screen in Excel freezes usually once a day on iPad pro 2018...and I need to restart the app.
When working with Smart Folio keyboard it is not possible to switch between MS Office apps by using Cmd+Tab... simply MS apps are not on the list. I can only switch between these apps by swiping the screen... so annoying.
When I copy text from PDF and want to paste it to a cell it doesn’t work (obviously). I need to copy it to Apple Notes (which works perfectly) and then from Apple Notes to Excel... can it be more annoying?
Sometimes I need to retry 3 times to open a Word or Excel file. For the first two times I receive a pop-up that a file cannot be opened. Without any reason.
Do you need more reasons why I rated this “experimental” app with 1 star? Or finally MS developers will embed in-depth testing before placing this app in App Store?
- Microsoft Corporation
- 283.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Office 365 Home 459,99 zł
- Office 365 Home 374,99 zł
- Office 365 Home 409,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.