Build stunning presentations
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables and shapes with just a few taps. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on iPad, or use your finger. Bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Add live video to your slideshow and appear on your slides. Confidently present to your audience from anywhere, in person or virtually, and take turns controlling a presentation in multi-presenter slideshows.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and even on a PC
• Share your document publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the presentation with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• See a list of recent changes in collaborative presentations, including when people join, comment and make edits
• Available for presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Create stunning presentations
• Choose from over 40 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start or create a quick draft by starting with a text outline
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Use the built-in camera to add live video to your slides
• Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
• Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app or any of over 700 editable shapes
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Easily remove image backgrounds
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions and impressive text and object animations
• Magic Move effect effortlessly animates and morphs graphics
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes and timer all in one view
• Present on an external display or projector, or stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Use multi-presenter slideshows to let participants take turns controlling a shared presentation from their own device
• Highlight with Apple Pencil or with your finger while presenting on iPad
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from a Mac or PC browser at iCloud.com
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, HTML, movies and image files
• Use AirDrop to send your presentation to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail or Messages
Some features may require internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Apple Pencil hover makes it easy to navigate, write, sketch and illustrate with greater precision on supported iPad models
• Export and send a copy of your presentation in a different format straight from the Share menu
• Includes improvements and bug fixes for collaboration activity
• Viewing a Keynote Live presentation is now supported only in a web browser
Ratings and Reviews
Too many limitations on iPad Pro
The app looks nice and is easy too use but it lacks features. Apple does not seem to make their apps to use the Pro power of the latest iPads. I’d love ot be able to work on presentations on the go on iPad only but due to feature shortcomings I still have to resort to my computer. And that’s unfortunately Windows at work so I end up using PowerPoint instead of Keynote.
Świetny program do prezentacji
Po aktualizacji iPada do 4.2 mamy polskie literki. No i Keynote też w całości po Polsku. Import/eksport m.in. Microsoft Powerpoint oraz Apple Keynote na Macu. Duże możliwości edycyjne. Genialny interfejs. Nic dodać, nic ująć.
Remote functionality does not work
Connection is dropped whenever I switch apps, and when I go back to Keynote remote the connection is broken and DOES NOT reconnect. Rubbish.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 515.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2023 Apple Inc.