Never miss a sudden photo opportunity.
You can start photo shooting directly from the app icon or the widget.
Take photos quickly and reliably!
[How to use]
On first launch, you will be asked for permission to access the camera and photo library, so plese allow.
Automatic shooting will start after the next startup.
You can cancel automatic shooting at any time.
- The camera starts shooting when the app starts.
- Save photos automatically.
- The highest quality of iPhone and iPad.
- You can use silent switch.
- The zoom rate is larger than the standard camera.
- Continuous flash enables you take photos in the dark.
- All troublesome settings can be left to the camera.
- Equipped with functions equivalent to standard cameras (autofocus, automatic exposure compensation, auto white balance).
- You can also startup from the widget.
- Automatic photo shooting
- Automatic video recording
- Flash (On / Off / Auto)
- Set the number of automatic shots
- EXIF saving
- Image quality
[Terms & Conditions]
- Supports widgets on iOS14.
- Fixed the bug and improved the performance.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Hayato Shimizu
- 39.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Hayato Shimizu
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads QAR 3.69
- Premium (Monthly plan) QAR 7.29
- Premium (Buying out) QAR 74.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.