Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best update
Works fine on my iPhone SE
..Thank you for ios 11 smart invert support...it isn't perfect(360 photos are still inverted) but it's a good start
Two huge bugs you must solve
When you scroll down to see more on news feed or friends profile sometimes the page flicks and turn back to top
And second,when someone post multiple photos and you enter to view post you must hit the back button "<" multiple times and wait for one -two seconds to take effect...very annoying
when i try to upload a video i have to wait about 1 hour to be loaded and also, please work at crushes. sometimea the app doesn't work properly and i can't see the likes from comments. please make it better.
also i want back the button for changing the cover!
AND one aspect you should work on is swiping between pictures from the news feed. for example is person A shares a picture on news feed I click it and if I want to see other pictures i have to go on his/her profile to see more instead of swiping on the picture form the news feed. it would be much easier
Most Recent not actually more recent
The app keeps getting updated, but for a few months now when I select the Most Recent feed, posts from 24h ago come up as latest - no fix with any of the updates.. the menu bar is useless (i don’t need market, nor watch random videos). I get that FB is trying to modernize and expand, but at least allow for customization of shortcuts in the lower menu bar. I have actually been resorting to access facebook on laptop lately, which I haven’t done in years, just because it’s smoother and I don’t have to go through 7 clicks to get to where I want.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 451.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars 9,99 lei
- 250 Stars 24,99 lei
- Supporter 23,99 lei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.