ING Business Romania 4+
Always here for your business
ING BANK N.V. AMSTERDAM - SUCURSALA BUCURESTI
The ING Mobile App, dedicated to entrepreneurs, brings the most important services and products on your phone, so that you can manage your business from wherever you are.
- Directly from the phone, without using another device (token) or another mobile app;
- A single user code and password to access to all your ING Romania companies;
INCREASED SECURITY AND FLEXIBILITY:
- Versatile login, choose the most suitable option for you: user code and password | 5-digit PIN code | FaceID | Fingerprint;
- Sign payments the way you want: 5-digit PIN code | FaceID | Fingerprint;
- Hide the accounts you don't want to be displayed;
- Choose the quick buttons you use most frequently;
- You receive PUSH for transactions from your accounts, if you are a user of a company with only one legal representative;
How do I activate the notifications?
• Update to the latest version of the ING Business application;
• Go to Menu > Settings > General > Notifications (allowed);
• Make sure that you have activated the permission for Notifications from your phone: Settings > Applications > look for the ING Business application in the list of installed applications > Notifications > Allow;
- Access to all accounts of the company/companies;
- Payment management:
• sign pending payments made by you or another person;
• view transactions waiting for funds in order to be successfully processed by the bank (without being needed your intervention for processing);
• history/templates to be able to reuse the data of previous payments or previous saved beneficiaries;
• scheduling payments;
- Currency exchange updated in real time;
- Visualization and liquidation of deposits;
- View active loans;
CHOOSE THE PREFFERED LANGUAGE:
- The application is available in english and romanian. You can change the language of the application in 2 steps:
1. Add the secondary language on the phone: Settings > General > Language and region - add;
2. Change the language of the application: Settings > Down in the list of installed applications, select ING Business > Preferred language - choose Romanian or English;
- In app rating - you can tell us directly from the application what you think of ING Business, because we want to know your opinion constantly;
- By default, we show only active deposits, having to go to the settings only if you want to see closed deposits as well;
- Map for ING branches and ATMs;
- Generating for account history in .pdf format for the chosen period;
- The standard exchange rate valid for legal entities.
Keep in mind:
- If you want to see more or need help, we have prepared here (https://ing.ro/imm/ING-Business#Tutoriale) several tutorials videos about the application functionalities.
- Activate the automatic update of the application to ensure you use the latest version and to enjoy all the enhancements (bugfixes or new features).
This update includes several technical improvements that will help ensure smoother performance and enhanced security.
While you may not notice any significant changes in the app's appearance or features, rest assured that we are continuously working to improve your digital banking experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Buttons placed wrong
The app is good overall, but the buttons for signing a payment are very low and stumbles upon the app bar from iOS and it makes them difficult to acces because I have to touch the corner of the screen.
Please solve this issue. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We will for sure take it into consideration! 😊
The app is very unreliable. Most of the time it just doesn’t work… I’ve set it up around 6 times and just gave up… It works for a couple of days or a week and then I’m logged out, face id doesn’t work anymore, etc. When I try to login, I can’t because the credentials are “wrong”. I store my credentials in the keychain and I’m sure they are correct, but whatever. Because I can’t login anymore, I need to do the whole onboarding process again, which is unnecessary long and hard. All of this so in one week I need to do it again… As I said, the login/onboarding process is hard. Why do I need to setup other credentials for the app usage? Why I can’t login with my existing ones? To make it worse, there is no integration with keychain so autofill doesn’t work and copy/paste of the password from keychain also doesn’t. Do you expect me to type 16 long case sensitive chars manually every time the app kicks me out (once a week or even couple of days). The basic app interactions are wrong. I don’t know who’s in charge of the app, but it looks like they don’t know what they are doing. I hope someone will listen to this feedback, but I doubt it since the app is like this for almost a year.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry for the unpleasant experience!
In order to help you improve the experience, the best is to contact us at (add phone number) Mo-Fr 8:30-18:30.
Yet, there is a difference between not being able to login and not working. For an easier login: change the user ID from the web version to one easy to remember and a password that 8 characters long, not 16. There are same credential one web and mobile login. Only that in mobile you can also login by PIN (5 numbers) or FaceID. The PIN is used on mobile for signing payments instead of the SMS code used on web.
Most of the time a keychain is used an extras space or special character might appear to your regular password/UserID and this is the reason for receiving “wrong credentials” message. We do not accept keychain because keeping your company’s money safe it is first priority.
Getting bank statements in Romanian is a joke
A year ago the app was very very horrible, nowadays it's better but STILL miles away from the HomeBank app that ING has for individuals. The most annoying thing now is that you cannot select the language for the bank statements, it just takes your phone default language. What?? Do you guys do brainstorming on how to make fun on the app users?? Do you think it's normal to have to switch every time my phone's language from English to Romanian when I need a weekly or monthly statement? Waiting for an update for a while, no one cares. Probably you'll care more after logging a complain with the proper authorities including BNR for not giving Romanian companies a straightforward option to download their bank statements in ... Romanian.
Developer Response ,
Hi! The statements are in the language of the app. Here it is what you can do: 1) You can go to iPhone settings, choose Romanian as a second language in Language and region, and after 2) still in iPhone settings choose ING Business and chose Romanian. You will use the app in Romanian and thus have statements in Romanian.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ING BANK N.V. AMSTERDAM SUCURSALA BUCURESTI
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 2006-2022 © ING Bank N.V. Amsterdam, Sucursala Bucuresti