With this free application you can use your iPhone or iPad to access all the content that you have safely stored on Orange Cloud.
With Orange Cloud you can safely store images, video clips, songs and other files, all in one place. Moreover, you can access them anytime and anywhere you need, including on your phone, through the Orange Cloud mobile phone application.
To log in, you need the username and password of your Orange account.
The Orange Cloud application is only available to individual Orange subscribers.
With the Orange Cloud mobile application you can:
- see images and play videos straight from Orange Cloud
- listen to music stored in Orange Cloud while you use other applications
- share images and videos via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Youtube
- see files and share them via e-mail
- sync contacts and calendars across all your devices
what you need to know
- the application is free, but Internet traffic is charged according to your tariff plan
- you need an internet connection in order to access the application
- traffic within the application is free for the phone number on which you have activated the Orange Cloud service
- if you use the application while in roaming, internet traffic will be charged according to the rates in the country you are in or to the roaming option you have activated
more details on www.orange.ro/cloud
- Editing enhancements so that you can create great movies out of your memories and share them with your friends
- Navigation and design changes improvements
- Improvements to uploading (large files, more frequent background uploads)
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
A good service to save some data usage
Crash on iPhone 7 iOS 11.1
The app crashes after login and initial setup in a wiered behavior.
First it cragses, then a black screen with a loading animation is displayed. After a few seconds the device locks and asks for the passcode.
Could’t manage to upload or view files in the cloud.
You can contact me for more info if needed.
If i want to deactivate and erase all of my account, what can I do?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.