The Xbox app brings together your friends, games and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
On the go:
• Share game captures with friends and across social networks
• Join Xbox Live Clubs to interact with like-minded gamers
• Use Looking for Group (LFG) to find a party to play a game
• Stay connected with multi-user conversations in Group Messaging
• See what friends are up to on Xbox Live
• Post updates and game clips to Activity Feed
• Watch and interact with game content
• Buy games from the store
With an Xbox One:
• Use the app to navigate using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Use the app as a media controller for your Xbox One (play, pause, etc)
Hi Xbox app users!
In this release, we've continued to improve the new messaging experience. Download the latest update to get:
* 'View' support for images and GIFs in messaging
* Clickable weblinks. You can now send and click link in messaging. Hooray!
* Performance and bug fixes
Thank you for continuing to use the Xbox mobile app!
Ratings and Reviews
It s like you have an Little Xbox with you
Besides the fact that it constantly shows that I have one unread message, even though I don’t, 9/10 times, it doesn’t connect to my Xbox one. And besides, I can’t see my friends list. Ever. It shows that dumb message “something went wrong when loading this section”. If I wanna see my friends list, I have to go to my profile, go on the last tab to “followers” and select the filter to -friends-. Ooohh and the most frustrating thing that doesn’t work, the remote keyboard. Sometimes it launches the keyboard when I wanna write something on my console, but a lot of times, it doesn’t work. Like if I have to add a new payment option using the keyboard from my iPhone trough smartglass, it launches the keyboard only at the first text field. After that, it doesn’t pop on my iPhone anymore. Very frustrating. If I could, I would rate this app 0/5*
I like it, but i want if you can, add an widget for turn on/ Off the console.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 143.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.