Discover Mindfulness, one breath at a time.
● Integrates with Apple's Health app to record your completed breathing sessions Mindful Minutes.
● Time: "Calm yourself with Breathing Zone."
● Harvard Health: "When you find yourself under stress, Breathing Zone can help."
● Bloomberg: "The breathing trick that can make you more productive."
● New York Magazine: "Sometimes the fastest way to combat anxiety or an oncoming panic attack is just to remember to breathe. I like Breathing Zone for its simplicity."
● Self Magazine: "Just inhale. Then exhale. Download the Breathing Zone app for guided exercises."
● Huffington Post: "An effective guide to mindful breathing."
● LifeHacker: "Breathing Zone Guides you towards slower breathing to help reduce stress."
● Fox News: "Breathing Zone simply trains you to slow down your breathing. In the process you calm down and relieve stress."
● MacWorld: "If you slow your breathing, it can relax you; but it’s not easy to do this on your own, but Breathing Zone can help."
● Gigaom: "Go beyond the basics and analyze your breathing patterns via your iPhone’s microphone with this app."
● PoductivityBytes: "This app’s signature feature is the ability to analyze how you normally breathe in order to suggest the best routine for you."
● University of Sydney: "Breathing Zone provides guidance on slow breathing."
● Nursing Standard: "Breathing Zone offers simple guided breathing exercises, that are a useful introduction to the health benefits of slower, therapeutic breathing."
● One Medical: "Therapeutic breathing benefits your brain and mood, and can actually help decrease your heart rate and lower high blood pressure. Breathing Zone offers detailed instructions and a Breathing Analyzer to measure your breathing rate."
● AppAdvice: "Relax your mind and body in as little as 5 minutes with these doctor recommended breathing exercises."
● HealthTap: "103 Doctors recommend this app."
Support for iOS 13.
Оценки и отзывыСм. все
Please add square breathing 1:1:1:1 for inhale:hold:exhale:hold
Watch app not working
The application on the watch always shows: the frequency of breathing is 6 Bpm, the duration is 2 minutes.
Although I have my respiratory Settings for Iphone - but this does not affect the clock. General progress is not summed up with the clock and the phone, the devices live separate lives. The application does not send data to Health, or does it incorrectly.
- Breathing Zone Limited
- 31.6 МБ
- Здоровье и фитнес
Требуется iOS 12.1 и watchOS 5.3 или более поздней версии. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch. Apple TV.
- © Breathing Zone
- 249 р.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».