Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You can safely and easily use your passwords saved to Chrome in other apps on your device. Go to your device's Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Autofill Passwords. Turn on Autofill and select Chrome.
• Site information has a new look. In Chrome's menu, tap “Site information” to know if the page you're on is secure.
• On iPad, when you have another app open next to Chrome in Split View, you can drag links between the apps. When you drag a link to Chrome, you can drop it in the tab grid, on an open tab, or directly into your bookmarks.
• Fixes for clipboard crash, stability and security improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The new update is amazing I hope they add the same features to the pc chrome browser
Freezes A Lot
Chrome used to be my default browser everywhere for years. The best ever. Unfortunately, after the new update it becomes to freeze a lot in a very annoying way that forced me to use Safari instead as a default browser on my iPhone. I hope this freezing issue resolved soon.
Speed easy and for everything
I really recommend it !!
- Google LLC
- 104.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.