Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Widgetsmith lets you personalize your home screen and lock screen like never before.
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from photos, to date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of widgets can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your home screen following rules you define. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your home screen.
Activity widgets require a paired Apple Watch
The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar. These tools can automatically launch based on the active widget tapped.
• Widgetsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used to display your step and activity if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.
Small update to fix issues with weather data display.
Ratings and Reviews
Change appearance of home screen to light to stop dark background
The app is pretty cool though wish I could use everything without premium and people who are complaining about dark background: Go to home screen and docks and change appearance to light then your wallpaper won’t be dark
If you can
Alright so since im ipad and im not gonna buy a phone just for this, I want you to make ipad users able to put apps on the side of the screen where the widgets are, (iphone users, dont check since its not the same thing for you) If you cant that’s fine because i appreciate your effort in making this app just right even though no body asked you to 💛, But anyways i really enjoy this app and like the way it works.
After making two samples,and adding the pictures and all, i tried to continue but everytime i added a pic the bavkgroung was always grey and didnt accept. Other than that i really like the app good job!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 76.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Widgetsmith Premium (Monthly) SAR 8.99
- Widgetsmith Premium (Annual) SAR 84.99