"The main iPhone app is pretty and makes it easy to see your key stats, and the Watch app can help motivate you"
— TechRadar - bit.ly/TechRadarTop
"The interface is clean and clear and will help you set achievable goals for fitness"
— MacWorld - bit.ly/MacWorldTop
Track your all-day activity without draining your battery and without wearing a fitness gadget!
ActivityTracker will keep track of your steps, distance, daily active calorie burn, active time, and flights of stairs climbed just by carrying your phone around, which you already do.
Research has shown that just by being more active you will also be healthier. Not everyone needs a vigorous exercise routine so just increasing your daily activity will get you in better shape. ActivityTracker will auto-magically quantify your daily activity and motivate you to be more active for free!
• Track your all-day activity without draining your battery (no GPS) or wearing a fitness gadget!
• Track your Steps as well as Active Calorie Burn, Distance, Active Time, and Floors Climbed;
• Track your Daily, Weekly and Monthly activities in great detail;
• Track your activity hour-by-hour in the Hourly Activity. Details such as steps, calories, distance, active time, and floors are shown per hour;
• Long tap on any day in the Daily Activity to see details per hour for that day;
• Since not all days are the same, we prefer a Weekly Target but we will also show you a daily goal based on your target;
• Import/export feature to save your data or move it to another iPhone (Pro version);
• Week Overview to review your last week's progress at a glance.
Apple Watch & Health
• Awesome Apple Watch app with: today's overview, hour-by-hour stats & last 7 days!
• Independent Watch app for watchOS 6+ with Settings
• Synchronize steps between your iPhone, Apple Watch and Health app (Pro version);
• Apple Watch app Complications for at a glance stats on your Watch (Pro version);
• Import your historical data from Apple Health so you can have a complete overview of your activity from day one.
• Awesome Today widget with customizable statistics and colors!
• iMessage app for easily sharing your achievements with friends;
• Full support for iOS 13+ Dark mode. ActivityTracker is actually the first pedometer app to offer a full dark-theme since June 2015!
• Daily & Weekly notifications that can easily be disabled in Settings;
• App badge that shows the steps taken directly on the app icon.
New in 2.9
• Independent Watch app for watchOS 6, with new Settings inside the app (scroll at the bottom)
• Updated for iOS 13 and the new iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
• Updated Today Widget & iMessage extension for iOS 13 Dark mode
• Show active time and floors climbed per hour in Hourly Activity
• Long tap on any day in the Daily Activity to see the Hourly Activity
• Weekly Notification and Overview
• Less intrusive ads, displayed under the views
• Sync Active Time Between iPhone & Watch
New in 2.9.1
• Fix for "Sync Watch & Health" mode
Betyg och recensioner
Great except for one issue.
The iPhone app displays the same amount of steps as the native activity app but the watch app shows several hundred steps less and I can’t for the life of me figure out why..
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Thank you for your feedback. If "Sync Watch and Health" is activated in the app Settings, ActivityTracker will read data from the Apple Health app both on your iPhone and Watch.
However we have noticed that on the latest iPhones with the latest Watch and iOS 13.2/watchOS 6.1 there is indeed a discrepancy in the steps reported by iPhone vs Watch. We expect this to be solved with an iOS/watchOS update.
- Bits&Coffee SRL
- 42.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Kräver iOS 10.0 och watchOS 3.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
engelska, italienska, rumänska, spanska, tyska
- © 2019 Bits&Coffee Ltd
- Köp inuti app
- Unlock Pro 59,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.