EditPoint is for anyone working on a podcast, radio production or music track who wants to make notes of what edits or fixes are needed to an audio file, and when. It is ideal for reviewing files while travelling, running, or walking the dog.
Load up a sound file, and listen though it. If you hear a problem, tap a button to create a marker with a timestamp.
• Read MP3, WAV, AAC and many other common audio formats.
• Load files from iCloud Drive, Dropbox and Google Drive, or share them directly from another iOS app.
• Mark the most common issues by tapping a quick-access button. Text can be customised from Settings.
• Enter custom notes, with a timestamp.
• Navigate through the file easily with transport buttons, a tap on the waveform, or by selecting a marker to jump to its position.
• Delete with a left swipe on a marker, or swipe right on it to edit text.
• Share the list of Markers and timestamps by email, Messages or in Messenger, or paste them to a document and print that out.
Without a subscription you can still play files in various formats, and review any markers you have previously placed.
A 14-day free trial subscription is offered, to allow you to experience the full features of the app for yourself.
This update adds support for play and resume from the Lock Screen and headphones, variable speed playback, and iOS13 Dark Mode
- Peter Johnson
- 21.5 MB
Kräver iOS 12.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
- © 2019 Soluble Apps
- Köp inuti app
- Yearly Pass 50,00 kr
- 6 Monthly Pass 39,00 kr
- Monthly Pass 10,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.