Ultimate adblock for mobile
Adguard Software Limited
- Erbjuder Köp inuti app
AdGuard is an ultra-efficient ad blocker for Safari. It will not only remove annoying ads but also secure your privacy with advanced tracking protection. AdGuard for iOS is an open source app, it’s totally transparent and safe to use. The app is free but offers additional paid Premium features for advanced users.
- Safari ad blocking. Removes all kinds of ads in Safari. Say goodbye to annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads. Whitelist your favorite websites or use manual blocking tool to hide any element on the page.
- Privacy protection. The web is full of trackers that literally watch your every click. AdGuard offers a selection of filters aimed directly at trackers and web analytics that will ensure your private data stays that way.
- Speed acceleration. Safari browser runs up to 4x faster. AdGuard removes tons of rubbish and you can freely surf the web!
- Reduced traffic consumption and increased battery life. Banners and ads sometimes add up to half the size of the page. By blocking them, you’re saving your battery life and Wi-Fi/mobile traffic.
- More than 50 popular subscriptions (EasyList, EasyPrivacy, etc.) plus AdGuard's own powerful ad filters, including language-specific filters. Together they don't leave ads a chance.
AdGuard Premium includes the following features:
- Custom filters. Add your own filters by URL even if they are not on the default list.
- DNS privacy. Blocking regular online trackers is not enough if you want to assure 100% protection of your online privacy. Choose any of the user-favorite DNS providers or configure a custom DNS server.
- Security filters. Protect yourself from dangerous websites riddled with cryptojacking or fraud.
AdGuard Premium is a paid service with the subscription cost $0.99/month or $4.99/year or a one-time purchase of lifetime subscription $12.99 (prices may vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscriptions may be managed and your auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchasing a subscription.
AdGuard is a leading company in developing ad blocking software for multiple platforms. For more than ten years AdGuard has been helping millions of users enjoy safe, clean, and fast internet.
Follow us at @AdGuard on Twitter, facebook.com/AdGuardEn/ on FB or send us a message at email@example.com.
Spring is the time for renewal, and AdGuard products are no exception.
We've updated all the libraries used in the app and improved the UI, so now AdGuard for iOS runs smoother and is more user-friendly.
Advanced blocking rules acceleration
The Advanced Protection feature is something we're proud of and what sets us apart from other content blockers on iOS. With this module, AdGuard for iOS can apply advanced filtering rules that supplement standard Safari content blocking rules and help effectively tackle complex and encrypted ads.
However, due to the peculiarities of iOS, the *Advanced Protection* feature’s operation was always limited compared to other versions of AdGuard. For example, some rules applied noticeably later than page load. Sometimes this led to ad "flickering" as it was only hidden after page loading. In other cases, this even prevented certain ads from being blocked.
When preparing the new version of AdGuard for iOS, we put in a lot of effort into speeding up the implementation of advanced blocking rules which directly improved the overall app performance. We hope you'll notice the difference.
Native support for the :has() pseudo-class
With Safari v16.4, content blockers gained the capability to select elements for hiding using the :has() pseudo-class. While this might sound complex and confusing, it's essential to know that this feature is incredibly important to us. It allows for the selection of ad blocks based on their content.
Until AdGuard v4.4.6 for iOS, support for the :has() pseudo-class was implemented as part of the Advanced Protection module, available only in paid version. Now, this functionality is available to all AdGuard for iOS users!
Betyg och recensioner
Works as expected, and also blocks ands almost every time👍
Can't start trial
I want to press Start Trial to buy the app but can't because it's greyed out and doesn't react...
It does not block any ads
Utvecklaren Adguard Software Limited har angett att appens integritetsrutiner kan inkludera hantering av data enligt beskrivningen nedan. Det finns mer information i utvecklarens integritetspolicy.
Data samlas inte in
Utvecklaren samlar inte in några data från den här appen.
Sekretessriktlinjer kan variera, till exempel utifrån de funktioner du använder eller din ålder. Läs mer
- Adguard Software Limited
- 102,6 MB
- Kräver iOS 11.2 eller senare.
- Kräver iPadOS 11.2 eller senare.
- iPod touch
- Kräver iOS 11.2 eller senare.
danska, engelska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, indonesiska, italienska, japanska, koreanska, kroatiska, nederländska, norska bokmål, persiska, polska, portugisiska, rumänska, ryska, serbiska, slovakiska, slovenska, spanska, tjeckiska, traditionell kinesiska, turkiska, tyska, ukrainska, ungerska, vietnamesiska, vitryska
- © Adguard Software Ltd
- Köp inuti app
- 1 Month Safe Mobile Ad Blocker 12,00 kr
- 1 Year Premium Mobile Ad Block 59,00 kr
- AdGuard Premium 179,00 kr
- AdGuard Premium 59,00 kr
- Premium Lifetime 79,00 kr