Welcome to Yin yoga!
Imagine that your body is agile and healthy, your mind is calm and balanced, and that you feel energetic and happy. Only a few Yin yoga sequences can have that impact on your life.
Yin yoga is a tranquil and restful yoga. It has been described as unbearably nice or nicely unbearable, but above all it is easy—it suits all body types and personalities. Everyone can do Yin yoga, at any time, in any place. You do not need special equipment, and do not even have to change clothes.
My wish with this app is to get you in better shape. In it, I have collected 30 of my most popular Yin yoga classes. You’ll find short sequences that you can perform any time of day, to longer classes that will revitalise your whole system. I have also included a longer guided Still Rest and a Mindfulness Meditation.
I will guide you into and through the positions as if you were practicing in one of my classes. The positions are also described in text and the beautiful photos from my book Serenity Yin yoga. I will time you to three and five minutes and support you as you stay in the positions.
The best yoga is that which is done, and with this app, it has never been easier to start and sustain a revitalising Yin yoga practice at home.
My hope, and expectation, is that Yin yoga will renew your energy and vitality, and make you flexible and calm. Lie down in the simple positions, relax, and just be.
If you do Yin yoga once a day, that’s fantastic.
If you do it once a week, that’s fantastic, too.
If you only ever do it once, that’s also fantastic!
— Magdalena Mecweld
- - -
• The app contains all 30 Yin yoga positions, read by the author and described in beautiful photos and clear text.
• The app contains 30 Yin yoga sequences, tailored to specific situations and problems, as well as all-round sequences. In total, many hours of Yin yoga for less than the price of one yoga class!
• The app has a feature to compose your own sequence with your favourite Yin yoga positions, and share it with friends.
• The app is fully downloaded to your device and no internet connection is necessary to use it after installation.
• The app is optimised for all devices (all iPhones and iPads), and can be installed on all of your devices with one purchase.
- - -
Magdalena Mecweld is an experienced and much-loved yoga instructor. Her best-selling book and app were first published in 2013 in Sweden to great acclaim, garnering a devoted following. The English translation of the book and app are Magdalena’s first publications in English.
- - -
REVIEWS ABOUT THE BOOK SERENITY YIN YOGA
‘Serenity Yin yoga is beautifully crafted. Thousands of words have been expressed in wonderful pictures, explaining postures and options, flows and benefits, and the practice and practicalities of Yin yoga. This book will enhance any yoga library.’
— Bernie Clark
‘I am constantly surprised how much Yin yoga has grown in the last decade. Magdalena’s lovely book, which is now offered in English thanks to the skillful translation by Norman Blair, will make even more people captivated by its unique body/mind benefits.’
— Sarah Powers
- - -
• Improved assets
• Tweaks around audio in some OS/device configurations
Betyg och recensionerVisa alla
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.