Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read documents anywhere. You can also view, share, annotate, and add signatures to documents.
With a premium subscription, you can edit text and images in PDFs, convert and create PDFs, combine, or organise PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed up document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add notes and comments to PDFs, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• Add a signature to documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favourite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
EDIT PDFs (PREMIUM FEATURE)
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organise pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Terms & Conditions:
Adobe Acrobat Reader puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDFs for free. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.
Better performance, improved stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport
Ratings and Reviews
Need more features for students
Most of features in this app will be useful only for business men. But as a student, we will do more than highlight a text. We will bookmark, sketch, compare different page at the same time, open and view two different PDFs side by side, seek definition of words, rename PDF file, and so on.
Some other PDF reader can do most of above features. Why Adobe cannot do it?
Great app but writing feature can be improved
I use the app frequently to annotate my notes and it has been great so far, except changing pen colours while annotating can be quite frustrating. In order to change the pen colour/thickness/transparency, I have to click done first or else my previous writing will also change. It would be great if I can change pen colours in the middle of writing(eg auto save my previous and auto start a new entry when I change pen colour) to increase the efficiency of note taking especially during lessons.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Sorry you're having trouble! 😔 Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have made a note of the same and shall work on it. Feel free to share it on our community so that others can upvote it too: [https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback] Thanks! 🙂 /Vaibhav
Issues while annotating
I actually use this app to take notes and highlight on pdf files. So far it has been good, but there’s one thing that I would like to highlight. While annotating and switching pen colours, i realized that if my work wasn’t saved, all my previous annotations would revert to the newest colour. That made annotations quite frustrating sometimes! hope the next update can rectify this issue which I’m probably not the only experiencing. Otherwise this app is great in other aspects!! :)
Developer Response ,
Hi there! 😃 Thank you for your feedback! We have made a note of the same and will try to incorporate it soon. Feel free to share it on our community so that others can upvote it too: [https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback] Thanks! 🙂 /Vaibhav
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE IRELAND LIMITED
- 270.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2022 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Converter & Editor S$ 13.98
- Acrobat Premium - Monthly S$ 14.98
- Acrobat Premium - Yearly S$ 103.98
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator S$ 14.98
- Premium - Edit & Create PDF S$ 13.98
- Adobe ExportPDF S$ 33.98
- Acrobat Premium - Monthly S$ 5.98
- Adobe Acrobat Premium S$ 6.98
- Adobe Acrobat Pro S$ 34.98
- Adobe Acrobat Premium S$ 8.48