Dayre is a safe space for women to share the big and small moments of their day, and life. It is an inclusive space designed for both readers and writers. Write about your day, share a milestone, inspire other women just like yourself. Dayre is powered by real people, real stories, and real reviews. Check out our vibrant sub-communites such as #dayrebeauty, #dayremummies, #dayretravel, and #dayrehomes. You'll never run out of interesting reads.
Here's what you can do on Dayre:
– Create daily entries by writing texts, uploading photos and videos, posting stickers, or sharing a location.
- Set the privacy of your entries
- Find topics and content with our in-app search function that enables you to search for users, hashtags, or keyword
- Interact with the community through comments or hugs, or save a great post for future reading via 'Favourite a post' function
- Check out top posts and what's trending from the community
- Follow your favourite users from the community and keep up with them in your ad-free, algorithm-free feed
When you subscribe to Dayre, you'll enjoy a full suite of features which include:
- Unlimited text, photo, and video uploads
- In-App search
- Exclusive subscribers-only community
- Private posts
- Full access to our sticker library
- Co-Dayre stories
- Unlimited favourite posts
- On-ground community events
- Lifestyle Rewards Store (coming soon)
- Chat and Inbox (coming soon)
- Full-feature web version (coming soon)
Sign up now to enjoy a one month free trial (for first-time Dayreans).
Autoscroll to yesterday and past post in feed
Improvement to comment UX
Trending Hashtag improvement
Refresh function for past EP
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but photo upload fails sometimes
Great! Makes it easy to write posts. Though the character limit makes it a little troublesome, I guess it’s all for better reading and paragraphing. However! Photo uploads keep failing and that annoys the heck out of me. Please fix this bug :(
Wish to save posts
Hello, I’ve heard that dayre may be closing down. I am currently unable to log into the app or access dayre through the web browser.
I have many posts that carry many memories. I really wish to save those posts. I really hope that you are able to bring the app back up, at least for a while. I’m sure that many others would want to save some of their posts for memory’s sake as well. Thank you.
I had my account for years and after seeing that they have switched their demographic to a more niche market, and me not belonging to part of their market, I’ve emailed to request a deletion of my account. I asked how Long it would take, and from an obvious template they’ve sent me, they said that they are unable to advice me on the stipulated timeline. I emailed them about 1 month ago and they said they will, and will let me know when it’s done. It’s been a month, and I have not gotten a reply, and after the free trail ends, I won’t be able to access it anymore. They have horrid customer service that fails to deliver or possibly delivery at an inefficient pace. Not recommended. Bad.
- Create Collective Pte. Ltd.
- 56.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Create Collective Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Dayrean Special S$3.48/month S$ 3.48
- Dayre S$ 4.48
- Dayre S$4.48/month S$ 4.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.