Dayre is a safe space for women to share the big and small moments of their day, and life. It is an inclusive space designed for both readers and writers. Write about your day, share a milestone, inspire other women just like yourself. Dayre is powered by real people, real stories, and real reviews. Check out our vibrant sub-communites such as #dayrebeauty, #dayremummies, #dayretravel, and #dayrehomes. You'll never run out of interesting reads.
Here's what you can do on Dayre:
– Create daily entries by writing texts, uploading photos and videos, posting stickers, or sharing a location.
- Set the privacy of your entries
- Find topics and content with our in-app search function that enables you to search for users, hashtags, or keyword
- Interact with the community through comments or hugs, or save a great post for future reading via 'Favourite a post' function
- Check out top posts and what's trending from the community
- Follow your favourite users from the community and keep up with them in your ad-free, algorithm-free feed
When you subscribe to Dayre, you'll enjoy a full suite of features which include:
- Unlimited text, photo, and video uploads
- In-App search
- Exclusive subscribers-only community
- Private posts
- Full access to our sticker library
- Co-Dayre stories
- Unlimited favourite posts
- On-ground community events
- Lifestyle Rewards Store (coming soon)
- Chat and Inbox (coming soon)
- Full-feature web version (coming soon)
Sign up now to enjoy a one month free trial (for first-time Dayreans).
Autoscroll to yesterday and past post in feed
Improvement to comment UX
Trending Hashtag improvement
Refresh function for past EP
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy and Slow
I’ve been using Dayre since 2014 and stuck around even when it said it was going to close down. Yet, the user interface has become very slow and buggy (sometimes taking far too long to load). Like what other reviewers have mentioned, the team behind Dayre has been incredibly inefficient too. The replies seem to always be from some default templates. I first emailed for my old account to be deleted - which was not done so. The last straw is when I was overcharged $3.50 last December. I emailed 3 times to ask for an update/explanation/refund in which I have yet to get a conclusive reply - it has been TWO months, and not a single reply? Looking at other reviewers, my case is not an isolated incident.
I don’t usually leave bad reviews - but not hearing back via my email left me with not much choice. Very disappointed as I was a loyal user.
Edit: changed to 4 stars since I finally received a refund after 3 months.
Great community 💛
What I liked most about Dayre back when I used to be an active user (before it became subscription-based) was the chance to meet so many like-minded people!
There was this comforting feeling of having so many Dayreans offering support whenever I posted about something sad, sharing helpful tips and advice whenever I asked for some, or just being a (virtual) part my life and experiences. I even made some online-to-offline friends 😄
I did enjoy being able to offer support to others who came across my posts, so I do kinda wish that Dayre was still available to the public today. But I’m glad to have been a part of the community :)
Wish to save posts
Hello, I’ve heard that dayre may be closing down. I am currently unable to log into the app or access dayre through the web browser.
I have many posts that carry many memories. I really wish to save those posts. I really hope that you are able to bring the app back up, at least for a while. I’m sure that many others would want to save some of their posts for memory’s sake as well. Thank you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Create Collective Pte. Ltd.
- 56.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Create Collective Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Dayrean Special S$3.48/month S$ 3.48
- Dayre S$ 4.48
- Dayre S$4.48/month S$ 4.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.