Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Browse privately by switching in and out of Incognito mode.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We fixed user-reported issues and added new features to provide a better search experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashing after latest update
When I'm logged in to my main account, the app will just keep crashing everytime I open it.
It probably has something to do with the Google Lens function or due to Google One, since that's the only account that I pay for.
Please bloody fix this.
After 4-5yrs usage, apps still keeps lagging every single day!
It took me a while to get used to using this app as I wasn’t initially sure what it’s used for as Chrome was my main browser at the time (4yrs ago). But even now, the constantly lagging app makes it a real chore to use.
It’s gone from my each-morning wake up app to one where I only use it occasionally at night and mainly on weekends.
In fact since 2019, the app will freeze for 5sec every single time I use it! You heard that right:
I don’t know what Google is doing or not doing to fix this. But when a well meaning, and frankly useful app is a constant annoyance, people will stop using it. It’s now 2020.. C’mon Google! I think it isn’t too much to ask for an app to work smoothly at least 90% of the time? FYI, I’m using an iPhone XS.
everything I searched they showed amazing stuff
when I first saw the app Google I started to check it out and they have so amazing pictures of a lot of things and it makes me so excited about this app and I started to downloaded it last year and it’s so amazing because I can search for unicorns toys and more thx Google you made me happy😁😁😁😁
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 261.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.