The iOS GoPartner app is now here! Drive with Gojek for the flexibility to make money anytime, anywhere. The more you drive, the more you'll earn, and the more you'll save with exclusive loyalty perks. Need support? Our in-app help options are accessible 24/7.
Not registered as a driver-partner yet? Join us at: gjk.sg/drivewithus
We’ve updated the GoPartner driver app to improve its performance, so you can have a better driving experience with us.
Ratings and Reviews
Understand that IOS Version just started not long. Appreciate the thought for iOS user. But the app really need to get some updates.
1. The slider can change to button kind. Reason being the sliding at times not sensitive and have to slide two pages of info. When in rush it’s take up some time and jam up the area.
2. The “wanna take a break” button missing on the page of “with passenger”. It only appear during on the way to pick up passenger. What if sending the current passenger and really need to take a break like going to wash room? And job keep coming in.
3. Able to set the choice of navigation map to use as default. So when we pick up the passenger need not to choose which navigation map to use. Most popular navigation is Waze. So hope to able to set as default rather than choosing.
4. Understand the reason behind back to back job. But job coming in too fast. Driver been experience just pick up passenger and next job just start coming in and cause the user to cancel the order. And quite a distracting when the app keep beeping while driving. Hope we able to get job when we left about 1km or less. Not when we just pick up passenger. This will affect our performance and endanger driver on the road.
Missing End Trip button
Recently updated to 1.3.0 and noticed a intermittent bug.
Was on trip A, and on auto accept mode, then trip B comes in.
Still moving to final location for trip A, and then the customer B cancel trip B
Once you click on the notification of trip B being cancelled, you are routed back to your original trip A screen.
However this time, the end trip button went missing!!
There is no way to end trip A at all, tried to restart phone and app and reinstall but nothing works.
In the end, have to do all screen captures and send to Gojek customer service to reimburse back the trip fare.
Please sort out this bug for iOS users, thanks !
Unable to view next trip details while in the midst of finishing a trip. Pickups are often far. I suggest additional $3 compensation be done in terms of time required to pick up passenger instead of the 3km rule, 6mins is a good time. Some fares are far and cheap, like $6 for a pickup that takes 7mins to travel to and another 12mins to complete, taking a total of approx 20mins for a measly $6 earnings. Do allow drivers to toggle rest button before pickup, some trips are so short that the next trip comes in the moment the first trip is started. However all in all I still rate the app and the company a 4 stars. Always room for improvement.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PT GO-JEK INDONESIA
- 95.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © PT GoTo Gojek Tokopedia