Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available to users in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
• GrabWheels: It’s the new, fun, eco-friendly way to travel. Try it today!
We're always planning ways to uphold the well-being of our riders and driver-partners. The latest version of the Grab app will remind users to follow our new ride policies on health and hygiene before booking.
Available in version 5.105 and above for app users in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand. Update now.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Grab’s decision to venture into the FNB industry was an excellent idea. I gave consumers a greater variety of food to choose from. However what I hope grab would improve on is that the menu should not change drastically. What I mean is that within 5 minutes, the list of restaurants drop from 20+ to a mere 5 restaurants. I get that the number of restaurants depends on the number of riders, but grab should not remove the restaurants entirely. It’s super confusing as I do not know which food app I saw the restaurant from. Instead of removing the restaurant entirely from the list, instead show that’s it’s offline or temporarily closed so that at least consumers know that grab provide services for this particular restaurant and we can keep an eye on it. Also, just a few minutes ago, I saw wingstop on the list of food, but the moment I came back to the page after checking for my grab rewards, the restaurant just disappeared entirely. It’s not even ‘closed’ or something like that.
One more thing that grab can improve on is in the option is allowing us to make remarks on our food. Some dishes (usually the wet dishes) are best delivered with the soup/gravy separated to prevent soggy-ness, and some could be allergy or simply do not one a particular ingredient in their food. So perhaps, adding an extra remark function would solve the above issue. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Hi Kuruk, please ensure you are out of the green screen before you exit the application. Thanks.
Improve on communication to customers
I have been using Grab app ever since it launched here in SG. When it decided to deliver food as well, I have been using this service for at least once a week. Grab later introduced the Grabfood delivery subscription fee for $9.90/mth which allowed me to have 50 free food delivery vouchers which I find was worth it since they charge a minimum of $3 for their food delivery. The subscription plan would also auto renew so I do not have to keep on checking on my subscription and I was happy that way. However, on 27 Apr 2020, I wanted to order Grabfood and wanted to use the voucher when to my surprise, my subscription has already expired and there was no auto renew. I was also unable to make new subscription to the plan as it seems they have taken away that subscription plan. Grab should have informed customers on the impending cancellation of the Grabfood free delivery vouchers subscription instead of letting customers discover it for themselves. Please improve on your communication to your customers on your upcoming or discontinued plans/subscriptions.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We will definitely share this with our App team as they are constantly working to improve the app. 🙏
Grab Food Plans
I have always appreciated Grab's customer service because I think they always do a fantastic job in answering calls and handling wrong orders by refunding or giving discount coupons. However, one thing I would have appreciated is to have gotten more reminders about the change in your food subscription plan. When you decided to change it from 7.99 to 9.99, and add minimum order of $10 to use the free delivery fee, you only sent out one mass in-app notification to all customers affected. However, I happen to be that one user who did not receive that in-app notification despite checking my inbox regularly. Maybe I could have deleted the notification accidentally which could be my fault or the notification could have been flooded with other notifications I have cause I constantly use Grab. It was a highly unpleasant feeling to realize your subscription plan was affected without even knowing the change. I would NOT have renew the plan if I know the change would have happen. And I cannot cancel the current subscription plan or get a refund even though I have not yet to use the vouchers? I understand the company has to ensure they are not making a lost so I understand the change. However, I sincerely expected better service from Grab than just a casual one off reminder about major changes that would have affected all your paying customers.
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 653.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.