Vez’nan the powerful almighty wizard has returned! Embark on an epic journey as you gather his army and fulfill his devious plans... muahaha. Get ready to show the Kingdom who the real boss is! Fight your way as you conquer the new and the good old realms. Face empires of mighty enemies and clash against supreme bosses in this classic tower defense full of humor and epicness!
- 17 new towers, each with unique abilities and special powers.
- Choose your arsenal of towers and make devastating combinations to stop your enemies!
- 22 challenging stages across three lands ripe for the taking!
- 12 powerful heroes who will follow your command without hesitation.
- 40+ deadly enemies that will put all of your wit and tactical skills to the test.
- Rush the Kingdom as you bring down 5 mighty Kings in the most legendary of boss fights!
- New powers and reinforcements to vanquish your foes.
- 10+ trinkets and artifacts for that extra edge in battle.
- 30 upgrades to train your army to their best form.
- 60+ Achievements, hidden secrets and fun stuff for you to play and discover!
- No Wi-Fi at your Dark Tower? No worries, just play offline!
Get Lord Vez’nan’s latest news here:
Terms and Conditions:
NEW UPDATE! The Winter Queen has been freed from her ice prison and it's ready to unleash a frozen Nightmare on the kingdom. Help Vez'nan to defeat her.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Tower Defence on mobile, period.
Ironhide studios creates the best TD games on mobile, and that is not an overstatement. The sheer quality/balance of the gameplay puts KR: Vengeance head and shoulders above anything else the app market has to offer, and this is a track record going back years. You know you won’t be disappointed if you buy a KR game.
I have completed the game, and have also bought all the heroes and towers. It is well worth it, although I wish the game was longer. Ironhide studios strives for quality over all else, and I await the next installment with great anticipation.
Buy this game, you won’t regret it. It is far superior than all the “freemium” games out there, a trend to empty the wallets of gamers.
Leading the way
The Kingdom Rush series has always been the benchmark for mobile tower defence games, hell for mobile games full stop. While Ironside got a little too complex with their Iron Marines effort , with ‘Vengeance’ they have stuck with a winning formula and added enough variation to keep it fresh.
I love that , while charging for the game , they make it winnable without spending a further cent, you can if you wish but they don’t incentivise it.
High quality game, still streets ahead of any other TD on IOS
Fantastic as usual!
I’m a huge fan of your games since I first played kingdom rush years back! I love how you guys manage to surprise me with new elements to the game every single time. Though hero’s are always pricey, I always manage to grab them while they are on sale because leveling them is too much fun. This time round there’s even towers... but I will just grab the heros. Pls keep up the good work and add even more heros to the game! ❤️
- Ironhide S.A.
- 751.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © @ironhide
- S$ 6.98
- In-App Purchases
- Mega Tower Bundle S$ 17.98
- Hero Beresad S$ 9.98
- Mega Heroe Bundle S$ 23.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.