Metro Remittance Singapore Pte. Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of Metrobank Philippines, is one of the pre-eminent remittance companies in Singapore today. We are backed by one of the largest banks and branch networks in the Philippines, dedicated to servicing your remittance requirements.
Our keen knowledge of the remittance and banking industry has helped us develop innovative, low cost and ever reliable money transfer services that answer the needs of today’s Overseas Filipino Workers.
To know more about our services, log on to: https://www.facebook.com/MetroRemitSG/
Enjoy the convenience of remitting money through your fingertips, anytime, anywhere!
Key features and benefits:
- Remit to the Philippines via your smartphone
- Check out daily rates and charges
- View your transaction status
- Learn about the latest MetroRemit promotions
- Receive important notices/ announcements
- Realtime credit to Metrobank Account
- Accepts remittance to ALL BANKS in the Philippines
- Accepts Bills Payment: SSS, Pagibig, Philhealth
- Accepts CASH PICK UP Anywhere: CEBUANA LHUILLIER, MLHUILLIER, PALAWAN, GCASH, LBC, RD PAWNSHOP, VILLARICA Pawnshop, ROBINSONS DEPARTMENT STORE, PUREGOLD, Metrobank and PSBANK (over the counter).
Just download and install the MetroRemit App on your smartphone.
For New Remitters, you may register through the MetroRemit App and visit our office for one-time verification.
For Existing Remitters, just click "forget password" to reset.
Additionally, you may also pm us your FIN and Email Address @ https://www.facebook.com/MetroRemitSG/ page to have it activated.
With the New MetroRemit App, SIGURADO KA RITO.
Minor bug fixes and security patches.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seamless and fast experiences so far, both remittance and adding beneficiaries! I find it suitable for me because I can transfer money at my own time and convenience.
Good information for future use
Gemma was helpful in setting up my acc for online
It was easy to use in the first few months, even if I’m in another country, but last month, it suddenly got difficult to log in. I can’t even log in now. The tab wherein I have to enter the passcode disappears! How am I going to remit if I can’t even open the app?! I always check for any app updates but there’s none. So frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mm, can you PM our facebook page (MetroRemit SG) your FIN and email address so we can have it check. Thanks
- Metro Remittance Singapore Pte Ltd
- 24.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Metro Remittance Singapore
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.