Microsoft Office brings you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one app. Take advantage of a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, the simple solution for productivity.
Scan PDF files, create spreadsheets, or draft up documents anytime and anywhere through your mobile device. Complete your workflows, no matter where you are. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel files, the Office app provides you with one seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and trusted security, the Office app will help maximise your productivity in both work and life.
Word, Excel, & PowerPoint combined:
• Store and access Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files using the cloud-based storage.
• Documents can be created and collaborated on with others in real-time.
• Presentations can be shared and edited. Practise your presentation with Presenter Coach.
• Spreadsheets can be created using one of the many templates available in-app, or instantly edited.
• Easily access and collaborate on files shared with you directly or via Outlook and Teams.
Convert Pictures and Documents with Office Lens:
• Snap a picture or upload a photo from your camera roll to create documents.
• Transform a photo of a table into a usable spreadsheet to work with the data.
• Enhance digital images of whiteboards and documents.
PDF Scanning & Editing Capabilities:
• Easily scan PDF files and convert them into Word documents and vice versa.
• Quickly edit PDF files directly on your device.
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDFs.
Unique to Office Mobile:
• Catch up on meetings or open shared videos right where you left off.
• Quickly jot down thoughts and ideas, and then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner enables your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Documents and spreadsheets can be transferred between your phone and computer.
Download to your iPhone or iPad the Office app now. To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches. Logging in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Achieve more while on the go with Microsoft Office.
Subscription & Privacy Disclaimer
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software Licence Terms for Microsoft Office. See “Licence Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Fixes an issue where saving a document to device storage might not work.
Ratings and Reviews
Here’s a simple truth: We don’t interact with documents on mobile the same way we do on desktop. So naturally, it makes sense that Microsoft reimagined Office for a uniquely mobile experience. With Word, PowerPoint, and Excel combined into one app, being productive feels frictionless. And we love that.
Mobile Office on the Go
The perfect app to working on the mobile! I love the ease of browsing through my work files on OneDrive and conveniently opening them to work on!
This app is so much more than the combination of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I can open my PDFs and comment on them. I can also see my notes on OneNote.
Now the only question I have to ask is when is this coming to the iPad? 😁
Invisible Excel contents
The cells in my Excel files contains text which is visible when viewed as a cell. However, when a cell is selected, the text doesnt show up in the formula bar to be edited. The text is still there though - as indicated by: (1) double tapping the contents of the formula bar, a length of invisible contents would get highlighted; (2) after typing in extra letters in the cell and hitting the green tick, the additional text appears behind my original contents in the cell.
This happened for all the Excel files that I’ve opened, and on both my iPad mini 6 and iphone 11 (operating on iPadOS 15.2 & iOS14.4.1, respectively).
Issue no. 2: text copied from within the currently opened Excel file or from another app (Safari, Documents) gets lost somehow and doesnt show up when wanting to paste it in another cell. Also happened for both ipad mini and iphone, for all Excel files processed.
Very frustrating. Hope these get fixed soon.
Also, I agree with another user that the ability to open multiple MS Office files using the split screen mode on ipad would be very useful. So will the ability to scribble using iPencil on MS Office files on ipad (mini).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 383.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal S$ 10.98
- Microsoft 365 Family S$ 14.98
- Microsoft 365 Personal S$ 9.48
- M365 Basic S$ 2.98