• The new mydlink app supports advanced features such as Cloud Recording and Automation on new mydlink devices released in 2018 (DCS-2802KT, DCS-8000LH, DCS-8100LH, DCS-8010LH, DCS-8300LH, DCS-8525LH, DCS-8600LH, DSP-W115, DSP-W118, DSP-W245, DCS-P6000LH, DSP-P113).
• Older D-Link cameras (DCS-xxxL and DCS-xxxxL) can still be used with the new mydlink app, but advanced functionality such as Cloud Recording and Automation will not be supported.
• The new mydlink app does not support mydlink™ Home devices (DCS-935LH, DCS-8200LH, DSP-W110, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DCH-S160, DCH-S220, DCH-G020, DCH-Z110, DCH-Z120).
• The new mydlink app does not support setup and control of D-Link Wi-Fi router devices. To install and control these devices, follow the accompanying instructions on the router packaging and manual
• The new mydlink app currently does not support DCS-2136L, DCS-6004L, DCS-6005L.
With the new mydlink app, smart home control is now Smarter, Simpler, and More Compatible. You can view your home monitoring cameras in real-time, be alerted and record video when motion or sound is detected, turn appliances on/off, as well as set schedules and automations to make your life easier. All from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
Your Home, Only Smarter
NEW RICH NOTIFICATIONS*
• See and do more right from your lock screen
• Get clear snapshots, open live-views, and call designated contacts** in one tap
• Set a timer for appliances connected to your smart plug
• Turn appliances like heaters and lights on or off after a set amount of time
NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH CLOUD RECORDING
• Save motion and sound-triggered video footage to the cloud, and watch it anywhere, anytime
• Filter recordings by Event Type, Date, Device, and Location
WORKS WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT, ALEXA, & IFTTT
• Use voice commands to bring up live-views from a camera on your Chromecast and Echo Show, or turn your lights, fans, and other appliances on or off
• With support for IFTTT, you can automatically receive emails when a camera detects motion or sound, or create interactions with compatible 3rd party devices.
ONE TAP CONTROL
• Switch multiple appliances on or off with One Tap
• 6 customizable scenes for common household routines
SET IT AND FORGET IT WITH SCHEDULING
• Wake up to freshly-brewed coffee every morning
• Walk into your brightly-lit home every evening after work
• Multiview lets you view multiple cameras’ feeds at the same time
• Get a quick overview of what’s happening around the house
* Rich Notifications feature requires iOS 10.0.0 or higher.
** “Call designated contacts” is currently available for sensors and devices with sensors. To specify a designated contact, go to the Rich Notification section on the device settings page.
Cloud Recording Paid Plans(Price for reference only, local currencies applies)
Event recording, 7 days and up to 3 cameras.
USD $2.49 Monthly, USD $24.99 Yearly
Event recording, 14 days and up to 5 cameras
USD $4.99 Monthly, USD $49.99 Yearly
Event recording, 30 days and up to 10 cameras
USD $9.99 Monthly, USD $99.99 Yearly
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
If you are experiencing issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Good in general
The app looks pretty and after some initial confusion I am getting used to it. A few things however:
1 I have to ack the Terms and Conditions every time I log in! As the last reviewer said, please make that stop!!!
2. Earlier I got a lot of “device such and such was disconnected” type messages. There doesn’t seem to be a convenient way to check for a firmware upgrade and force execute one. I had to set a time AND the 15 minute reminder, just setting the next possible time slot was not enough.
3. Finally why are there so many apps which all seem to do the same. There is mydlink home, there is mydlink, mydlink lite etc. etc. mydlink home prompted me to upgrade the firmware of my DSP-W115 plugs, however when clicking on the plugs in the app the apps tells me I should be in the same wifi. I thought I was, but hey, what do I know
4. On that note, I noticed my SSID showed up more than once during initial configuration. I suspect this is due to dual broadcast in the 2.4 and 5GHz spectrums. It would be helpful to provide additional info, I merely went with the best signal strength (Note: this is NOT a mesh or boosted Wifi, but a single dual channel AP).
If those issues get sorted I’ll be happy with the plugs and app as a solution over all!
Landscape mode is not real landscape mode
When i rotate my device, the software detects it is in landscape mode, but home indicator is still where it is on portrait mode and thus I have to swipe from the right. Every time I switch back to the app I have to rotate back to portrait mode and then back to landscape mode in order to switch it back to landscape mode.
It also doesn’t support split view multitasking on iPad, which would be useful so I can monitor the camera while working on other things. Half baked app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and we value your feedback. Please provide us more details, and problem description via this link: https://www.dlink.com.sg/category/support-main/contact-technical-support/, and we will do our best to support you. -D-Link Support Team
Need more info
I was unable to find information anywhere on how to turn on motion detection notification for my 8000 & 8100LH. Had to write to Dlink support for assistance and got it working using automation. That’s different from my other camera models. More information needs to be made available on Dlink site regarding the use of this app esp for models that can only be set using the app since Dlink lite no longer supports these models and Dlink website doesn’t let you change settings either!
- D-Link International PTE LTD
- 137.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 D-Link Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic-Monthly S$ 3.48
- Premium-Monthly S$ 6.48
- Pro-Monthly S$ 13.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.