Parents Gateway is an initiative by MOE to enable parents with SingPass to interact with schools more conveniently on administrative matters. Parents will also be able to use this app to stay updated on school’s programme and activities.
The mobile app is currently only available in selected schools and will be progressively rollout to all schools subsequently.
We appreciate if you can share with us your feedback to help MOE enhance and improve the experience, benefiting more parents in future.
- If you choose to log out of Parents Gateway, you will stop receiving notifications for new announcements and consent forms until your next log-in.
- Parents Gateway uses SingPass to identify parents of students in our MOE schools. SingPass is only used as an initial handshake to identify and authenticate the parent. Upon successful authentication, your sign in to Parents Gateway is granted and managed by the app itself. Connection to SingPass is henceforth terminated after the authentication process.
- Enable email notifications on your profile page for new announcement/consent form
- Receive alert for new App version upgrade
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements
If you enjoy the app, please take a minute to rate us on the app store.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy for parents
It is easy for parents to keep up to date with school announcements and provide consent. However, I accidentally declined an activity and can’t change the status. The parent should be allowed to change the consent/decline status within a period of time as mistakes like this will happen. I can’t send a message to the teacher who created the form. I also can’t download images to my phone. It crashes every time I try to do so.
Simple & easy to use
Glad to be able to receive updated and important information directly from schools as children may be forgetful at times to relate these info.
Apps is simple and easy to use
To enhanced the apps in later phase, I suggest to add in a communication tab where as parents we can input our feedback / question to the school regarding the children’s activities in school.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Glad that you like the app. We will continue to enhance and improve on it.
Good initiative and hope the execution will be just as good
This is a great idea and concept. However, I’m not sure about the execution and that the information will populated here. Also, been trying to find out of my child’s school are now actively using this app. I have been looking for a information channel which can give me an update on which schools who are now onboard...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your response. We are glad that you like the app. We will continue to enhance and improve the user experience for parents. As Parents Gateway is a new MOE initiative, we appeal to you to grant schools sufficient time to onboard parents onto the new Parents Gateway platform. Thank you for your understanding.
- Ministry of Education (Singapore)
- 16.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Ministry of Education, Singapore. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.