Learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math education app on the planet. Photomath is FREE and works without wi-fi or data. Whether you’re on the bus, in a cave or just offline, core Photomath is always available, because data matters.
From basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry, learn with Photomath. Understand core concepts to help you advance in math and feel confident in class!
● No internet or data required
● Free to use
● Step-by-step explanations for every solution
● Exclusive how-to animations
● Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
● Multi-functional scientific calculator
● Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
● Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
● Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
● Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
● Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
● Statistics: combinations, factorials
Featured in Huffington Post, Forbes, TIME, CNN, EdSurge, Guiding Tech, The Verge, TechCrunch and more.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at email@example.com
Bug fixes and overall performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I am a typical Student and this is not only a Life Saver but the explanations are extremely easy to understand and learn.📚
A Step By Step solution gives me the chance to see exactly where I have made mistakes.💯💯
Also I can easily take pictures of complex math problems which are hard to type or difficult to express 👌
Photomath will provide you an answer in a matter of seconds. It covers everything step by step and even has a more detailed explanation for each step should you need one. It's a very helpful learning tool that even shows different methods to solve a problem. There are no ads, and it's 100% free. The only thing I want to touch on is that it cannot solve word problems, but that is completely understandable. So all in all, this is one of the best apps I have ever come across.
Unlike many other math-problem-solving apps, Photomath provides easy usage, accurate answers quickly, and best of all... is completely free. In fact, it’s so quick, the solution is shown even when you scan the problem on the camera, and all steps are explained. Definitely a must-have for all students!
- Photomath, Inc.
- 74.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Photomath, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Photomath Plus S$ 13.98
- Photomath Plus S$ 80.98
- Photomath Plus (1 month) S$ 26.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.