Police@SG is the initiative from the Singapore Police Force, which gives members of public access to useful information on the go. With Police@SG, everyone will have the following services at their fingertips:
- Read the latest crime news, police appeals for information and missing persons
- Locate the nearest police station from your current location
- Share content on Facebook and Twitter
- Links to Singapore Police Force homepage, recruitment and social media sites
- Submit information or respond to police appeals via our information submission portal "i-Witness"
The Singapore Police Force - A force for the Nation
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
System Not Working , who is in charge, system down sleeping.
App down big time couldn't even open up!!!
Minister Shanm ... look into your own dept. SPF App don’t even works. Poor thing how to Protect the citizen let alone the IT dept.
Shame on SPF ... or was it don’t on purpose ?? So don’t have to attend to matters??? End month collect pay & Year collect bounces ??? Happy right !!! All Tax payers money, Minister’s no need to pay Income Tax at year end.
Bug in app
The latest version has a bug.
The app doesn’t start up and won’t go beyond the startup screen picture.
It constantly inform me that there is a newer version at App Store to update but there isn’t.
Please fix it. It has been like this for few days, even with reinstalling.
Can’t even use after latest update
Keeps telling me latest version is available and keep redirecting back to app store. But I already updated it on app store. Can’t even use the app after the latest update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.