SaxoTraderGO is an award-winning mobile trading platform that puts you in charge, whether you are a long-term investor or actively trading global markets.
With SaxoTraderGO, you have access to over 30,000 tradable instruments as well as a wide range of risk management tools and features that allow you to execute trades quickly and intuitively from any PC, tablet or smartphone.
SaxoTraderGO for iOS allows you to trade:
- 180+ Forex crosses (incl. Spot Gold & Silver and Forwards)
- FX Options (puts and calls in 40 pairs – including Gold and Silver and 6 FX Touch Option pairs)
- Over 9,000 CFDs (incl. 8,840 Single Stock CFDs, 29 index-tracking CFDs and Commodity CFDs)
- Over 19,000 Stocks on 36 exchanges worldwide
- 3,101 ETFs & ETDs on 36 exchanges worldwide
- Equity Options in markets throughout the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific
- 75 Contract Options in many asset categories including metals, energy and interest rates
- Over 200 Futures spanning 22 global exchanges
With SaxoTraderGO you can:
- Access your trading accounts directly from any browser on a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone
- Switch seamlessly between your devices
- Manage your risk with different order types such as stop-loss and take-profit orders
- Manage open orders and positions across all instruments groups
- Track your performance and view your account balance and margin details
- Simulate trades and learn with a free demo account
NOTE: You will need an account in order to trade from this app. Sign up in the app or at https://www.home.saxo/accounts/
Saxo Bank Group (Saxo) is a leading multi-asset trading and investment specialist, offering a complete set of investment and trading technologies, tools and strategies. For almost 25 years, Saxo’s mission has been to enable individuals and institutions by facilitating their access to professional investing and trading through technology and expertise. As a fully licensed and regulated bank, Saxo enables its private clients to trade multiple asset classes across global financial markets from one single margin account and across multiple devices. Additionally, Saxo provides institutional clients such as banks and brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services and trading technology. Saxo’s award winning trading platforms are available in more than 20 languages and form the technology backbone of more than 100 financial institutions worldwide.
Several bug fixes and updates
Ratings and Reviews
App hangs frequently
I am using an Apple IPhone SE 2. The new app does hang quite often during login and I have to re login again. Maybe the app developer can look into it? No problem with the desktop version
Poor customer support/implementation
When you sink in thousands of dollars into investments you’d expect a strong, friendly and responsive customer support to help you through the app and customer experience. After all it’s our investments that created that demand in the first place?
However the impression when I create help tickets is they can’t wait to get rid of your query and they’re curt and make it seem like your questions are dumb. Which is weird since their Q&A is severely lacking on the web front. They close tickets just like that meaning you can’t continue the conversation even if you have doubts and further queries. Today I tried to create a new ticket but the app just keeps spinning and spinning. No way to create a ticket.
The charges are high like what some mentioned here for overseas stocks. For local stocks maybe not that bad but it’s not great. I’m finding it hard to use the app as it is not very intuitive or friendly to use. Even after about 6 months of trading and familiarisation.
I’ve withdrawn my funds and I’ve been waiting for about five business days. The funds are still not in my account. There was about $23 left inside. And now that amount has mysteriously disappeared as well even though I didn’t touch it.
Not sure what is going on in this app. Thinking of reporting this malpractice to MAS if my money goes missing.
I am a current user, been trading for about 3 weeks. here is my experience so far.
I get charged 200 for a trade on top of the commission. They call it exchange fee or something. I called wanting to change my account to USD but they say I can’t. I have to pay 160euros if I want to transfer out my stocks to another trader. I can only trade US stocks, I have to pay more if I want to trade Singapore stocks.
I only get the basic version of their platform with minimum features. I called once and I had to wait for 60minutes to get through to them. I feel trapped and ripped-off.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Saxo Bank A/S
- 20.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Saxo Capital Markets
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.