SMRTConnect is a mobile application designed to offer transport related information on SMRT’s trains and buses as well as travel suggestions for other public modes of transport in Singapore.
With SMRTConnect, you can access real-time information on SMRT train and bus arrivals or connect to taxi booking options.
Real-time lift availability information in SMRT stations for better journey planning
- Multi-modal journey planning with estimated total travel time and detailed route directions
- Save your favourite places and routes for easy planning
- Real-time arrival timings for SMRT trains and all bus operators
- Train frequency indicator for North-South, East-West Lines and Circle Line MRT stations for better travel planning
- Detailed SMRT station information, including panoramic views of MRT station exits for better way finding
- Links to taxi booking services and online retail offers
- Detailed tutorial on how to use the app
- Feedback feature on SMRTConnect mobile app
Ratings and Reviews
Annoying Signal Issue
This app is great for travelling and I have made many travel decisions based on it
But please fix the “connect 3.0” issue. It says that I have no signal even if my 4G is strong. It keeps popping up and I can’t click to find the bus timings.
Another thing is the accuracy of timings, sometimes the bus will come way after or before the stipulated timing which made me miss many busses. SMRT the main source for bus timings after all, I don’t see why other apps can be more accurate.
Connect 3.0 error message
Been using the app for a while, and found the journey planner very useful. However, recently, this error message has been popping up when using this function in the app. Never read the reviews on this app before, and when I did recently because of this issue, was surprised to learn that this has been an issue for many years. Didn’t expect such long-term issue to not be tackled from an esteemed transport company. Please rectify this, as I also read that apart from this issue, many stated similar views to mine i.e. the app can be useful.
The app is very convenient for traveling and planning but it always has a Connect 2.0 problem which I don't understand as I'm clearly still with 4G or with a clear wifi signal so I believe it's from the app's end. Also, for "Plan my journey", i suggest that I am able to change timings from when do i want to start my journey. And the MRT map is very hard to navigate through because i can't zoom in or out like a normal picture and simply ZOOMS IN way too closely or ZOOMS OUT way too far for anything to be read. Please improve this app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SMRT Corporation Ltd
- 160.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © SMRT Corporation Ltd