Wardrobe full of clothes, yet nothing to wear? Welcome to a new way of life.
The Infinite Wardrobe does your laundry, takes up no space and evolves with you. Now you have the freedom to wear unlimited designer styles without the commitment of owning them. Discover new favourites and surprise yourself.
It's as easy as Rent, Wear, Swap.
1. Rent 3 styles at a time.
2. They’ll arrive dry-cleaned, pressed and ready to wear!
3. Ready for the next 3 styles? Schedule a pick-up.
At a monthly subscription, access:
- Unlimited swaps every month
- 20,000+ designer outfits in XS to L
- 200+ designer brands from Paris, New York, London and more
- Clothing, bags and accessories for work, weekend and party
- Free dry-cleaning, delivery and pick-up
- Personalised size recommendations
- The flexibility to pause or cancel anytime
Live a richer life by owning less, experimenting more and always have something new to wear.
Our app is where all the magic begins. Download our app to get started, or read more about us at styletheory.co
Explore the all-new Style Theory app. Now smarter, easier and more personalized to you.
- Style recommendations: Our "Surprise Me" feature is now officially launched! Discover new favorites with our daily suggestions, curated by your wishlist and renting history. Keep wishlisting to improve our recommendations!
- Quicker browsing: Save time and browse by occasion, sub-occasion, category and designer brand.
- Powerful filters: Looking for a specific print or product category? Our filters are now organized in one place so you can find your next item to rent easily.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Barely have anything for me to choose from
While the idea is great, practically hard to fulfill. The pieces I want are never available and even if I rent for the sake of renting just so my subscription is not ‘wasted’ I need to return all three pieces when I finally see the stuff I want are available BUT wait, I can’t put in new orders while my current ones are awaiting pick up to be returned. So I ended up watching all the pieces finally available all gone again. Bad timing. If you have an event and you want THAT outfit, chances are you won’t get it. Either it’s not available or it’s available in the size that will not fit you.
Renting is better than buying.
I love to use Style Theory to get more clothes and bags now, as I’m out of closet space. And I like to change my style often, so the clothes subscription really does help alot, as there are way too many styles and outfits to choose from.
Was thinking of cutting cost by opting out, but after counting using $129 divide by 12 outfits per month, and found that it is actually of good value.
Best part for me is, I finally get to try out branded bags that I can’t bear to splurge on, eg, Chanel, YSL, Dior, Hermes etc.
now, they have one feature, by using my current points to redeem one accessory to put into my box, means that I can order 4 items at one go.
Overall, I find this service is really good. And their customer service staffs have been quite good at various events.
Fashion at your fingertips!
I have absolutely been loving Style Theory! It has changed the way I approach shopping and I love how I don’t need to spend so much money on clothes or items that I won’t get much wear out of. It’s great for renting out clothes for that special event or trip you’ve been planning for. There are oodles of choices on the app so there’s definitely something for every occasion from casual to formal. Style Theory takes care of the delivery, laundry and pick up, which makes the whole experience really convenient! The team behind it is also quite responsive and helpful when it comes to asking for assistance. :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.