Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and Reviews
Not good at all
Most recent feature does not work properly/correctly, I still see posts 3-4 days old before posts from friends who posted photo/activity less than 24 hours ago. I am very dissapointed by last features created by Facebook (News Feed divided to News Feed and to News Feed - Most recent - I simply want to see all posts (it does not matter if it is from followed page or friend) in chronological order) and to divide all posts to News Feed and Explore Feed - please remove me from Explore Feed testing feature - it is horrible!!! And yes, it consumes my iPhone battery really fast as I have to scroll 3 different "news" feeds (News Feed, News Feed - Most recent and Explore Feed) instead of one.
I am really very dissapointed.
Constantly removing features
They removed an option to logout from Messenger.
Now they have disabled an option in Facebook app which allowed you to close the messenger session (force logout).
If you want to logout from messenger on your phone, you can either delete the whole app or you need to use a computer to end the session.
Do I want to be bother all the time through messenger on my phone? No.
But those people in Facebook they think everybody wants to be 24/7 online.
What a crap is this?
You totally broke the feed. On the iPad mini 2 is only trash in it. I can’t see pages I liked, groups are accesible only in side pane, lot of regular posts of my friends never show up. Explore feed is missing completely. This social network reached its end. Similar thing is on the mobile phone and desktop. I’m going to delete the app and account. What’s the point of social network where I can’t manage what I want to see in my feed?
- Facebook, Inc.
- 450.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter 4,99 €
- 95 Stars 2,29 €
- Supporter 4,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.