PassDirector is an encrypted, password protected database for sensitive personal data:
- bank accounts, credit cards
- email accounts, web passwords
- serial numbers
- hardware passwords, Internet connection passwords
- phone numbers
- any other private and confidential information
PassDirector uses strong, industry standard, high secure AES-256 encryption. All cryptographic operations are performed using standard, system-provided macOS libraries.
- syncing between the Mac and iPhone PassDirector database over the Wi-Fi or iCloud
- creating new categories with custom fields
- renaming and deleting categories and fields
- custom picture for a category and an entry
- searching in the database
- opening web pages directly in Safari
- backup and restore encrypted data (required for backup purposes or if moving the database to another computer)
- printing database entries
- text export
- password generator
The PassDirector main password is not stored in the computer, it cannot be retrieved by any way. The password is used only when it is entered after starting PassDirector. (The password can be remembered in Apple Keychain if needed.)
Please remember your password carefully. If you forget the password, it will not be possible to retrieve your data and they will be lost.
- macOS Big Sur 11.1 or higher is required, previous versions of macOS are not supported
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3.4 MB
- Requires macOS 11.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 MacMedia
- 21,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.