Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We've updated the app to fix some crashes and make features load faster.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
เลื่อนดูรูปในอัลบั้มยากขึ้นค่ะ ต้องคอยปิดแล้วเปิดรูปใหม่ แบบเดิมก็ดีอยู่แล้ว เลื่อนๆดูได้เลย
กดปุ่มเพิ่มเติม ดูข้อความไม่ได้สักปี. นานมากแล้วน่ะ ตั้งแต่ปีที่แล้ว แล้ว แก้ไข้ด่วนนนนนนน
หลังอัพios11มา ก็อัพเดท Facebook ด้วยก็แปลกไปตรงที่ฟีดข่าวมีปัญหาแสดงเรื่องราวแค่1เรื่องราวไม่โหลดเพิ่มหรืออะไรเลย แก้ไขหน่อย
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Facebook, Inc.
- 262.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars ฿59.00
- Supporter ฿99.00
- 250 Stars ฿149.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.