Your own artwork comes alive and swims with you in FishyPaint!
Watch hand painted fish swim among the coral in this beautiful underwater world.
Add your own fish by photographing any drawing, painting, or anything you want to use as a fish. Watch it come alive and swim inside the app!
Featuring a diver - snap a selfie to see yourself as the diver, swimming alongside your own creations!
Perfect for kids' artwork - realistic or abstract, anything can come to life and be a fish in FishyPaint.
Touch the screen to see how the fish react and touch-drag to affect the diver too.
Record video and audio too - you can tell a story about your fish, maybe sing a song, and a video of your scene is recorded to your Photo Library with that soundtrack!
* Animated fish swim, hide in the coral, and respond to screen touch.
* Add anything as your own custom fish - a drawing you made, a toy, a photo of a real fish, or even a person. Why not? Use your imagination!
* Photograph yourself to be the diver, or maybe a drawing, a friend, even your pet. Have fun with it!
* Record video of your scene, with audio from the microphone.
* Comes with colorful fish already in app.
* Guideline of fish shape offers a starting point for custom fish, but you can also paint the shape of the fish yourself. Make it your own!
* Hand painted look that mixes nicely with kids' artwork.
How to use FishyPaint:
Main underwater scene -
Watch fish swim, and touch the screen to see them react.
To add a custom fish -
Tap Add Fish button. Snap a photo or import an image from your device.
Your photo appears with a suggested fish cutout. Areas with blue overlay will not be part of your fish.
You can move, scale, rotate, and flip your image. You can paint and erase the blue areas and create the exact fish shape you want, to fit the picture you're using.
To add a custom diver -
Tap Diver button. Snap a photo or import an image from your device.
Your photo appears as the face of the diver. You can move, scale, or rotate your image to position it nicely within the diver's helmet.
To record a video -
Tap Record button. Now everything is being recorded, including audio through the device microphone. You can talk and make noise and touch the screen to affect the fish. Tapping Record button again stops the recording and saves this video to your Photo Library.
* Now you can record video and audio for your underwater scene! Hit the Record button, touch the screen to affect the fish and diver, and speak into the microphone, and you get a video with your narration.
* Don't forget you can change the shape of a fish - we offer a starting point in the app, but you can paint what you want and erase what you don't want to get whatever shape goes with the artwork you have photographed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.