Know what you breathe. Plan your outdoor activities with real-time poor air quality alerts for the safety and better health of you and your loved ones.
Get all the real-time local air quality data for the world you need in your hand.
Ambee’s air quality monitoring app helps you avoid exposure to poor air pollution levels with real-time user-friendly air quality data. Protect you and your loved ones from air pollution with personalized, location-based air quality recommendations, risk evaluation, and additional details.
Air pollution is a silent killer. It is one of the world’s biggest problem that affects the planetary health and its ecosystem. Scaling the air pollution problem has been tough so far due to lack of data. We bring you this air pollution monitoring app as one of the strides towards our mission.
At Ambee, our mission is to make accurate, real-time, actionable air quality data accessible to people, businesses and governments to improve the overall world health.
Now, you can easily perform air pollution monitoring of 51 countries and almost 100k+ locations to know what you are breathing with detailed insight into air quality index, air pollutants & their sources, health effects and cleaner air quality locations near you.
Whether you are a parent, homemaker or a worker, your current local air quality and micro weather information is available with the touch of a screen. It helps plan your daily outdoor activities – weekend trips, going for a jog, commute to work, walking your dog or taking your kids to the park.
Connect your Ambee’s indoor air pollution monitoring device to view the quality levels in your indoor spaces – homes, schools, offices, gyms and more.
Our key features:
• Real-time quantified air quality index with risk evaluation
• Live map view of your local & nearby air quality index
• Street-level resolution for a hyperlocal view
• Daily micro-weather forecast with temperature and rainfall updates
• Alerts for hazardous air quality levels and improved air quality
• Access AQI for 100k+ locations in 51 countries
• Simple, user-friendly and intuitive UI
• Detailed view into air pollutants and their health effects – PM2.5, PM10, CO, SO2
• Personalised action-driven health recommendations to optimize your daily activities
• Connect your Ambee’s air quality monitoring device for comprehensive view of indoor air quality index and pollutants
Who is it useful for?
• Perfect for runners, cyclists and outdoor athletes
• Highly recommended for parents, especially those with children under the age of 12
• Ideal for commuters and cab drivers to better navigate their route
Use this app to track your local air quality and reduce your exposure to indoor and outdoor air pollution to witness an improvement in your mental and physical health.
• Best and Worst places – Country codes replaced with country names.
• Included recommendations as per the local AQI
• New air pollutant levels added
• Updated major causes according to pollution and gases.
• UI modifications
• Fixed bugs
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Datair Technology Private Limited
- 64.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Datair Technology Private limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.