- Sleep rating score on Today & Calendar.
- Improved Readiness display.
- Time on lights off tile.
- Added reminders to setting menu.
- Support for some advanced features in upcoming AutoWake 3.
- Korean language support.
- A couple of fixes here and there.
Good app to keep track sleeping
Interface has been changed to be more consistent with Apple's health app style. Good work! The app tracks my sleep and gave accurate results most of the time. I had to tweak the sensitivity to a bit more Less side to properly register when I wake up and not yet open my iPhone in the morning. The only thing is missing is traditional Chinese interface, that will help more users in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Should be a 5 star but
It was all great until these days:
1. Record way much less my real sleep
2. Even worse in the past 7 days when I had a two or three periods composed night sleep. Record last session of sleep only with my Apple Watch S3
3. Similar to 2., only record last session of sleep overall, which here stated day nap. And all previous sleep at night were gone for good, even it was showed on Apple Watch S3 well. Note here, I have 2 S3, one for day life and one for night, dedicated to night sleep detection, 12 hours shift for each for short.
Hope can be language change to Chinese !