The famous IP CAM Controller is now available on Apple App Store!! The iOS version of IP CAM Controller continues the philosophy of straightforward and much simplified control for your IP camera by providing Tap to Center (or Tap to Move, depends on camera model) - just tapping on the image and camera moves.
We are actively adding more features, please stay tuned.
- Tap to Center: camera centers to the position where you just tapped; or Tap to Move for camera does not support TTC: moves to the direction (1 out of 4 or 8) against the center;
- Multiview, controlling multiple cameras in one screen;
- Full screen mode when phone in landscape;
- Manual refresh mode when bandwidth is limited or roaming;
- Support a wide range of cameras in almost all major brands in the world;
- Unlimited number of camera.
Partial list of supported camera brands:
ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico, Panasonic, Rayvision, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links
Visit www.JerryHuang.net for support and more information.
Support Foscam C1, R2
Fixed Foscam 9821 series preset and some PTZ issues