Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin.
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect folders, your clipboard, and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdmacfbk.
It's time for another update. Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and worked with us to diagnose and fix issues. In this version we made the following changes:
• Invertible cursors (like the I-Beam) are now outlined to make them visible on dark backgrounds.
• The underlying code backing the Connection Center (PCs and Workspaces) has been significantly improved.
• Added support for local window move in RemoteApp scenarios.
• Updated the Connection Information dialog (Connections > Show Connection Information).
• Added screen capture protection for Azure Virtual Desktop scenarios (https://aka.ms/avdscp).
• Addressed a design defect that was allowing folders to be redirected multiple times.
• Addressed reliability issues identified through crash reporting and feedback.
• Updated Help > Submit Feedback to navigate to a new support forum.
In addition, we have continued to make updates to improve security, connectivity and performance metrics when connecting to Azure Virtual Desktop.
Note that by default local window move in RemoteApp scenarios is disabled. To enable local window move, set the EnableRemoteAppLocalMove user default to true.
We appreciate all the comments sent to us through the App Store, in-app feedback and email. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Submit Feedback.
Crash from time to time
Can not play sound with Win 7 nor Win 10.
Crash from min to minutes.
It doesn't take much time to reopen the session, but it is still pain to use.
File transfer supported?
Does this remote desktop support file transfer between remote and desktop?
Files can be transferred using the clipboard or folder redirection.
It works perfect for me
I start to use this VNC to access my VPS where I do Forex Trading, it's fast and efficient! Easy to use, nice and friendly interface, stable work!
開發者「Microsoft Corporation」指出 App 的隱私權實務可能包含下方描述的資料處理。如需更多資訊，請參閱開發者的隱私權政策。
- Microsoft Corporation
- 45.3 MB
- 需要 macOS 10.14 或以上版本。
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.