Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging. The Xcode IDE combined with the Swift programming language make developing apps easy and fun.
Xcode includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and C/C++/Objective-C compilers, Instruments analysis tool, simulators, the latest SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
Innovative tools help you create great apps
• Swift is an intuitive programming language that is safe, fast, and modern
• SwiftUI is a revolutionary framework to create user interfaces with a declarative Swift syntax
• Playgrounds are a fun way to experiment and interact with Swift code
• View debugging shows a 3D stack of all your app's UI view layers at runtime
• Split editors in virtually unlimited ways, show previews, or choose an assistant to see related content
• Live issues display errors as you type, and Fix-its improve your code with just a click
• Source control navigator and service integrations help you manage code across a team
SwiftUI and Interface Builder make it easy to design your interface
• SwiftUI uses declarative Swift code that clearly describes your interface
• Design canvas graphically builds UI views using the library of controls and modifyers
• Preview SwiftUI code or UIKit interfaces in different screen sizes, orientations, and font sizes
• SwiftUI code is always in perfect sync with the graphical design canvas and previews
• Animations are built using simple commands that describe the action you want to see
Professional editor and debugger keep your code front and center
• Refactoring makes it easy to modify the structure of Swift, Objective-C, C, and C++ code
• Open Quickly instantly opens any file within your project
• Data tips and Quick Look can inspect a variable by hovering your mouse over code while debugging
Instruments for performance analysis
• Compare CPU, disk, memory, and GPU performance as graphical tracks over time
• Identify performance bottlenecks, then dive deep into the code to uncover the cause
• Analyze your app directly, or sample the entire system with very little overhead
• Create custom instruments with unique visualizations to analyze your own code and frameworks
To test or run applications on an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Apple Watch all you need is a free Apple ID. To submit your apps to the App Store you must be a member of the Apple Developer Program. Some features may require Internet access.
Xcode 13.1 includes Swift 5.5 and SDKs for iOS 15, iPad OS 15, tvOS 15, watchOS 8, and macOS Monterey.
New in Xcode 13.1
- Support for macOS Monterey
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
console won't take user input
after hitting the run button, and clicking the console on the bottom, it doesn't respond at all. When it finally responds, input that i type did not show in the screen
Unnecessarily complex slow and buggy
The entire thing is unnecessarily complex especially signing and provision profile if you are not the the company owner and has to use someone else's profile. Building a project takes 15 minutes on a macbook air. Bunch of bugs that make you either have to clean the build folder or reinstall XCode (that is what i am doing now)
Don't know why it take so long
I don't know what happen to my upgrading process, it took over a day to finish while process. During upgrading, all I can see was the high cpu usage for installd , there were no error messages , no hints, no nothing to show me what was going on with upgrading , and it is not the first version which has this problem.
開發者「Apple」指出 App 的隱私權實務可能包含下方描述的資料處理。如需更多資訊，請參閱開發者的隱私權政策。
- Apple Distribution International
- 12.4 GB
- 需要 macOS 11.3 或以上版本。
- © 1999–2021 Apple Inc.