This is the official mobile banking App for dfcu Bank
Live your life uninterrupted with the dfcu mobile App. Get real time access to all your accounts in dfcu Bank, anytime, anywhere.
Use this app to:
• View all your account activity
• View your balances and run mini statements
• Make account to account transfers
• Make mobile money transfers
• Make payments
• Pay your bills – water, electricity, taxes, tuition, TV subscription
• Buy airtime and internet data bundles
The dfcu mobile App provides a smarter user friendly interface, quicker navigation and enhanced features such as:
• Self on boarding; no need to visit the Branch
• Self-password reset and recovery
• Omni channel capability; use same credentials across all dfcu digital channels
• Secure transactions through one time password (OTP) authentication
• Branch, Agent and ATM locator
• Customise your favourites, photos and wall papers
How to register:
• All dfcu account holders can subscribe to this service. Subscription is at no cost. Follow the registration link on the login page.
Terms and Conditions apply. For more information, please contact our 24 hour Call Centre on +256 312 300 200/ 0800 222 000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
New features to offer a more enhanced experience with greater efficiency and speed
Introducing TrustFactor, a new authentication feature that will enable you securely approve your Transactions through your Smartphone.
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone X and newer support?
App does most of the things well but for people with newer phones, the overall experience is clunky due to lack of support for the newer phones. An update to support the newer iPhones would really streamline the experience.
Quite efficient. More bugs have to be fixed.
I am a DFCU Bank account holder I have used the DFCU app for about 3 months now. It is quite efficient because I easily pay my data, Yaka bills much fore fast. Even better, I can make withdraws from my account to my mobile money account so I don’t have to go to the branch and join a long cue. It is self service at its best.
One bug I find disturbing is when making transactions, it often times out, which never happens when using the actual website via desktop. Plus, one time I made a Bank To Wallet transaction, the money never reflected on my mobile money account, but the bank account balance showed that it had been deducted. I thought I’d been hacked till I made a complaint to the bank and the money was refunded. That bug must be fixed.
Otherwise, I love the app.
This app doesn’t work and the bank people will not tell you that it doesn’t
I should have given it one star. I downloaded it to register for mobile banking after the bank officer guided for me to do it that way. After trying over a period of 3 days, the app would show a white screen every time I try to register. I called the helpline and the lady told me the problem is likely to be my internet.
She advised me to use the link via the website and it too did not work
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- dfcu Bank Ltd
- 89.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © dfcu Bank Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.