The addictive power of Mahjong, multiplied by 1001!
Containing 1001 unique Mahjong stacks in one, beautifully crafted package, wrapped together with 8 slick themes, over 40 lovely backgrounds and 5 extraordinary tile sets this is a stunning Mahjong package.
- "A puzzle lover's paradise." — AppAdvice
- "There's hours upon hours of fun to be had and I can see it being a long term favorite for Mahjong fans." — 148Apps
- "1001 Ultimate Mahjong is one of the highest quality Mahjong titles I have seen." — Family Friendly Gaming
- "... it is really as good as it can get." — Internet Gumshoe
Inspired by Mahjong fans from all around the world and their experiences during this century, this is the definitive Mahjong Solitaire experience. You’ll never need another Mahjong game on your device!
• 1001 stacks within 11 different categories.
• Refined user interface makes it as easy and intuitive as it could be.
• Customization options to tune the game into your individual Mahjong experience.
• 8 varied themes mean there is something for every taste.
• Over 40 beautiful backgrounds.
• 5 different tile sets ranging from classical to crazy ones.
• Play your own music in the game!
For more great games, please visit our room on the App Store!
Updated Ad frameworks towards latest requirements.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game/needs some fixes
I enjoy the app, but it could use some work. I think the most important fix would be to stop it from crashing or resetting itself when you have to minimize to do something else with your phone like answer a call or text. It has an "ad free" version I haven't tried yet because the bugginess of it makes me worried I'd regret it. It also has alternative levels or boards but it's unclear if they are just things you can purchase or if they can be unlocked by advancing in skill. And if you buy them then what are you getting exactly?
Updated ages later to say, all this time later, I still go back and play from time to time, so that's a good clue for this.
There are two problems with the app that I have been running into consistently and for a long time:
1. Tiles from which only one dot or a vertical line can be seen (i.e., they can hardly be seen at all, being almost totally hidden behind another tile) are considered legitimate matches for other tiles. So not only are they very difficult to see and one can’t tell which tile it really is, but they shouldn’t count toward the match with another tile also for the reason that they are BEHIND another tile!
2. When the last move of a game has two tiles positioned one behind the other, and the user taps on front one, the game closes and the scoreboard appears. The problem is that the particular board is subsequently never identified as “played”. If I go to another game tab, then come back to the Unplayed tab (have to do this in order to refresh the Unplayed games list), this type of board will always appear with an “unplayed” status.
Favorite Mahjong app
This is my favorite Mahjong app to play. I challenge myself to beat every puzzle in under 5 minutes. Some of them are easy to do that, but I’ve played particular puzzles many many times in order to reach that goal! I love that it’s a challenge, otherwise I’d get really bored. I also like that I can tap on two matching tiles at a time and they disappear. This speeds up the play quite a bit which further helps me reach my goal!
The only problem I really have with this app hence the 4 Stars, is that, although I’m signed in with Game Center, each time I get a new phone, it does not carry over my progress:( I’ve played so many times that I would really appreciate having correct statistics and my game play saved so I can maybe eventually play all 1001 puzzles! It’s frustrating!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NAWIA GAMES Sp. z o.o.
- 80.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 NAWIA GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- JUMBO PACK: All Stacks, No Ads $4.99
- Base Pack: 90 Stacks $0.99
- Architectural Pack: 100 Stacks $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.