Command mankind's ultimate weapon of mass destruction and destroy relentless waves of enemies in this frantic endless arcade shooter. Push on and on through enemy lines unlocking, collecting and combining ludicrously powerful power-ups to create the most devastating combat vehicle ever!
Military Intelligence confirmed:
• JUMP, dash, aim and fire your way through this relentlessly frantic shooter!
• DESTROY everything in the path and go as far as you can through enemy lines!
• Crash down to obliterate the enemy and use super smash if you are feeling really mean
• Develop 24 Power-Up Projects an equip such insanely powerful weapons as multi-barrelled cannons, intense rapid-fire, devastating lasers, balloons, and tank shattering shockwaves!
• Obliterate from 16 unique enemy classes, including bulldozer tanks, landmines and helicopter gunships!
• Unlock achievements and unlock medals from rampages to multiple kills, catching air or rapid fire fireball skills
• Move up the global rankings to be the Panzer King or battle it out with friends for high score supremacy
• Rack up the kills in the endless 'Score Attack Mode' or push your battle front forward in 'Conquer Mode’
• Activate MEGA BOOST to increase your firepower, intel and power up spawning
• Battle through Tankverpia and Panzerberg and look out for new territories coming soon!
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bad reviews are nonsense
I can’t see anything bad about this game. People who say it’s too hard just don’t like challenging games, which is what this is. This is a really fun thing to play whenever I’m sitting around, especially when I start bouncing off other tanks.
First game I ever played where new power ups are worse...
You unlock new power ups as you play the game, but you can’t decide which ones show up ingame. I would prefer to play the entire game with the first power up instead of the new ones you get to unlock.
The only difficulty the game offers is the complete RNG in how the map is generated, literally resulting in impossible to win situations. Sometimes shooter tanks shoot before they appear on screen and you cannot react to its shot. Going up hill and there is a shield tank in the way that you can’t jump over and all you have is the laser beam that gets reflected? Guess you lose.
Fine game but could use some tweaks
It’s a fun game but just like the mole tanks, the shooting tank will shoot before I even see them on screen and 97% of the time I can’t dodge. Some of the power ups are fun but others are annoying like the mass effect gun doesn’t raise them that high and I’m often getting hit by there barrels or something and sometimes I’ll jump on the tanks or helicopters and die.
- NAWIA GAMES Sp. z o.o.
- 260.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © Nawia Games
- In-App Purchases
- Mega Boost Mode! $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.