KGTV 10 News in San Diego delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you'll know what's going on right now and what's important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• Hourly and daily weather forecasts from your trusted local weather team
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for iPhone and iPad devices only (Apple TV not included). The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in version 6.30:
• Added ability to pinch and zoom in on images in news stories.
• Additional performance improvements to give you an improved news experience on iOS 13.
• Note: This is an OS upgrade to iOS 13, and this app update only supports iOS 13 and iOS 12.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps me up to date
I love this app. Sometimes I can watch an incident unfold right in front of me, and the app sends the headline within minutes. I appreciate that even a bare bones story is published, and filled out and updated throughout the day. I get news video footage and important community information when I need it without having to wait for the five o’clock news.
Easy and Quick
Compared to other local news apps this one is easy and quick. Few sensational headlines and mostly to the point. I recommend this app.
Example of why this app is horrible. They will write a story about a person and say, “look at this persons face” but the picture posted with the article DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO ZOOM IN. Does not allow you to see details the article directly speaks about. Or they will post an article about a Amber Alert child with a picture of the kid and their family, but you CAN NOT zoom in to see the kid. What’s the point of the article If we can’t see what you’re talking about. Please fix this. It’s 2020, and we can put people on the moon, but this app won’t allow you to zoom in in a picture.
- E.W. Scripps Company
- 38.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.