KNXV ABC15 Arizona in Phoenix delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you'll know what's going on right now and what's important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• Hourly and daily weather forecasts from your trusted local weather team
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for iPhone and iPad devices only (Apple TV not included). The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in version 6.30:
• Added ability to pinch and zoom in on images in news stories.
• Additional performance improvements to give you an improved news experience on iOS 13.
• Note: This is an OS upgrade to iOS 13, and this app update only supports iOS 13 and iOS 12.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Saves me money and makes me fat
I have used a lot of the smart shopper stories to eat a lot of food, and the weather section has never steered me wrong. Been enjoying all the monsoon weather and Pei Wei specials due to the ABC 15 app!! I signed up for notifications and so far no annoying frequent pop ups it seems like mostly really interesting breaking stories, or crazy sales. It keeps me up to date on all my pertinents and such
Great coverage, a couple of complaints.
I love the news coverage via ABC15, but I get so tired of watching ads if I want to listen to a story rather than reading. But what REALLY chaps my hide, is waiting thru the adds to get the “story” and it’s just crappy music with captions added. Now why in the world wound ANYONE want to watch an add and read it any way, set to music. It’s stupid!!
My last rant is, why don’t you call it Phoenix 15? For all of Arizona residents who count on news about ARIZONA, we get precious little about any thing else in the news about the other cities in this state. Once in awhile, if there’s a major tragedy in Prescott, Flagstaff, etc., you night cover it. But for the most part, you are catering to the Vally, NOT to the state. So here’s a thought. Own it, call it Valley 15 or something, or step up and CHANGE IT, and make it TRULY Arizona’s Family. Right now it really does not represent ARIZONA’S Family.
Keeping in Touch
We live in Texas and enjoy keeping up with what is going on in Arizona, especially in Phoenix and Scottsdale. We lived there as children until we were 20. And we have a brother and family still there. I always choose an ABC Station to get my news.
- E.W. Scripps Company
- 38.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.