At azcentral and The Arizona Republic, your story is our story. We’re the biggest newsroom in Arizona. We’ve won a Pulitzer Prize. We serve the largest audience in Phoenix. But none of that matters as much as this fundamental idea: We’re here to seek the truth, to understand the world around us, and to understand one another.
• Access all of The Arizona Republic’s in-depth coverage of Phoenix, including things to do around town and analysis of the Suns, Cardinals, Dbacks, Wildcats, Sun Devils, and more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• The azcentral app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($9.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber to The Arizona Republic, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• New subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.azcentral.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great state and local content but app difficult to use
I love AZCentral as my go to source for local and state news. Having been a long time Arizona Republic subscriber I hope AZCentral can provide the financial support needed for the publishers to continue providing Arizona based news stories and articles. My only complaint is with the app is that too many links appear throughout articles so when when reading and scrolling through the article I inadvertently touch the links which immediately take me to another related story. Very annoying and not a problem with other app news feeds such as AP, NPR and Reuters. I would suggest fewer links in the stories and instead place them at the end of the article if the reader wants to delve further into background. Otherwise, keep up the good work AZCentral and let’s support local journalism.
Took advantage of the recent sale
Overall, I’ve been really satisfied with having local news right on my phone. I do wish there was some way to integrate the service will Apple News+. That would reduce the need for multiple apps on my phone providing me news.
Contains a Useless Limit on How Many Articles you can View
I really was a fan of this app and was planning on giving it 5 stars until I got told I’m out of articles to view for a month unless I pay to be a subscriber which made me lose respect for this app. If the limit or the subscriber articles were very very juicy and exclusive, that would be worth paying for, but the articles are things I can look up on 4 other local apps for free. Why pay for something I can get on 4 other apps for free? If you want local arizona news, I recommend AZFamily or one of the local Fox/ABC/etc local apps. They’re much more worth it imo.
- 196.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- azcentral Digital Subscription $9.99
- azcentral Annual Digital Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.