We’re the biggest newsroom in Wisconsin. We’ve won awards for outstanding journalism in just about every category imaginable, including three Pulitzer Prizes. We serve the biggest audience in Milwaukee. But none of that matters to us as much as this fundamental idea: We’re here to seek the truth, to understand the world around us, and to understand one another.
• Access all of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s in-depth coverage, including things to do around town and analysis of the Packers, Brewers, Bucks, Badgers, high school teams, and more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• The Journal Sentinel app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.jsonline.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, for A Gannett Paper
The MJS has been a conscience of Wisconsin voters and a much needed watchdog of local and state government. A defender of open records laws when the GOP in Madison continually tried to slip one past the electorate (and called them out when they lied about it). Investigations into topics like alcohol related traffic deaths (certainly rankling the powerful Tavern League lobbyists) and suspicious deaths at all-inclusive Mexican resorts have been outstanding, among others. My worries that their sale to Gannett would weaken their mission have largely been unfounded, so far. But I'm still watching closely. Excellent sports coverage, even with the retirement of the legendary Bob McGinn.
Opinion of the morning journal
If you want to read non-informative news articles. This is the one for you. It’s so far left wing. Been reading this paper since the 1970s and they used to be more in the center. Gave view on both sides. But ever since USA today bought it. It’s been downhill. Never print anything negative about the Democrats. And only negative stuff on the Republicans and only negative articles on President Trump. I don’t agree with everything he has done. But he has accomplished more things than any president And as of today never printed an article about Obama ministration and him orchestrating and did worse things then Watergate. And written one article and one day on Biden sexual assault applications I will never give the paper another dime. Wake up people save your money
Recently got a new iPhone SE and had a terrible time transferring my subscription to the new phone. Your app would acknowledge me as a member, but would not allow me to view subscriber articles. I had to go into Settings numerous times and Create Account to gain access one article at a time. Tried deleting and reinstalling too. Couldn’t Restore either. Finally, I went again into Settings and tried a different change combination of (which I cannot recall now) and it worked and now all is good again.
- 196.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.