From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Florida Today app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.floridatoday.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We Love Our Hometown Paper!
We’ve subscribed to Florida Today for 23 years, and have really enjoyed the app and online content — as long as it’s been available. Space news, the environment, and local politics are covered well, and we are thankful for good coverage.
Developers not paying attention
Not mention being totally ignored by those I have spoken with. So let’s see if this get’s any attention! I am a beta tester for apple. Having said that I can tell you that when I find a issue I tell apple about it. I also sometimes alert the app coders themselves as is the case here.
This app has a severe problem with focus. Generally it is just the photos but it can also be text. I have informed Gannet of this problem as well as the big chief editor of Florida Today. I did this before the official release of the latest iPad iOS release. Thinking they might like to fix the problem before the release.
Guess I was wrong. They have totally ignored the issue.
Can you say captured market? Ninety five percent of the people will never complain they just put up with the problem or find some other way to solve the problem. End results companies go out of business as their base disappears!
FIX THE APP!
Terrible for Accounts
I paid for my Sunday print edition and full digital access. It’s absolutely impossible to use the app because: I log in ( or so it seems, bc in settings I can logout!) BUT after I click Continue it loops forever asking me to login, then confirm my credentials, login, confirm account, login.... never letting me get beyond that screen!
I can just open the app and read some news like everyone else - but I subscribed!!!
Don’t waste the few dollars for this app, maybe try the website - no guarantees though.
- 289 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Florida Today Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.